permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
stewards:
  • Leigh Tate
  • paul wheaton
  • Nicole Alderman
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Beau Davidson
  • Jay Angler
  • John F Dean
  • Nancy Reading
gardeners:
  • thomas rubino
  • Casie Becker
  • Mike Barkley

Last post in threads posted in by Josephine Howland or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] beans » Making beans easier to digest (Go to) Cécile Stelzer Johnson
[+] nibblers » Serious rabbit concerns. (Go to) Lexie Smith
[+] nibblers » Serious rabbit concerns. (Go to) Lexie Smith
[+] propagation » How to propagate pine? (Go to) Jerry Brown
[+] textile techniques » Is plaid originally a colour map of place? (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] transportation » Please drive careful and recovering from traumatic accident (Go to) Josephine Howland
[+] personal challenges » Wife’s not sleeping. We need help! (Go to) William Kellogg
[+] earth bag » New here. Root Cellar / Fire Shelter (Go to) Robert Marsh
[+] earth bag » New here. Root Cellar / Fire Shelter (Go to) Robert Marsh
[+] wheaton laboratories » rolling shelves (Go to) Josephine Howland
[+] permaculture design » Aging in place with permaculture (Go to) John Suavecito
[+] writing » Share Your Writing (Go to) Dc Stewart
[+] upcycling » Improvising, making, or sourcing DIY (do-it-yourself) garden cloches (Go to) Jen Fulkerson
[+] permaculture » March 28: Weed Appreciation Day. Have you hugged a weed today? (I know its everyday here with us) (Go to) Cécile Stelzer Johnson
[+] permaculture » March 28: Weed Appreciation Day. Have you hugged a weed today? (I know its everyday here with us) (Go to) Cécile Stelzer Johnson
[+] new england » Southern New Hampshire and Maine (Go to) Eliza Findell
[+] permaculture design » Aging in place with permaculture (Go to) John Suavecito
[+] sewing » A service I wish existed! Custom made-to-fit sewing pattern drafting (Go to) Mk James
[+] sewing » A service I wish existed! Custom made-to-fit sewing pattern drafting (Go to) Mk James
[+] gear » 5 of my favorite traditional hand tools (Go to) David F Paul
[+] passive solar » kitchen design (Go to) denise ra
[+] natural building » using recycled materials in frame construction (Go to) bruce Fine
[+] animal fibers » *Welcome Phil Grant of New Zealand Natural Clothing! (Go to) Rosemary Michael
[+] meaningless drivel » what do you want to try but haven't? (Go to) Dustin Rhodes
[+] buy it for life » Women's clothes... buy it for life? What are your favourites? (Go to) Alana Rose
[+] plants » Easy annual garden plants in new Hampshire?? (Go to) Josephine Howland
[+] communication » Southern New Hampshire and Maine (Go to) Eliza Findell
[+] wild harvesting » What's your favorite native/wild fruit to harvest and eat? (Go to) thomas rubino
[+] ergonomics » How to Make Your Kitchen Work? Share your Ideas,Tips, Photos ... (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] meaningless drivel » What would Pearl invent if it wasn't invented already? (Go to) Marco Banks
[+] stone work » Sources of free rocks/stones (Go to) Mabitsi Cavour
[+] market garden » Welcome Darrell Frey, author of Bioshelter Market Garden! (Go to) Gene Short
[+] personal challenges » Tool thoughts for women (Go to) Lorinne Anderson
[+] homestead » How do you Have Both a Homestead and a Chronic Illness? (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] sewing » sewing machine recommendation (Go to) Joylynn Hardesty
[+] soil » All the Great Things about Wood Chips (Go to) Dennis Bangham
[+] natural building » natural, semi-affordable flooring in a prexisting house? (Go to) Sandra Goodstone
[+] plants » Plants that you grow with Special Memories (Go to) Olga Booker