permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • Nancy Reading
  • r ranson
  • Jay Angler
  • Pearl Sutton
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Leigh Tate
  • Burra Maluca
master gardeners:
  • Christopher Weeks
  • Timothy Norton
gardeners:
  • Jeremy VanGelder
  • Paul Fookes
  • Tina Wolf

Last post in threads posted in by Rob Bouchard or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] fungi » Can you propagate chaga? (Go to) Nick Kitchener
[+] natural building » Started on a porch (Go to) Jack Edmondson
[+] roundwood and timber framing » Structural screws; Timberlok and GRK RSS compared (Go to) Rob Bouchard
[+] gear » Tractors, necessary, or luxury? (Go to) Peter Ellis
[+] wofati and earth berm » How do I attach EPDM to concrete underground? (Go to) Don Goddard
[+] solar » Off grid farm- Heavy Gennie dependency - guru's what say ye? (Go to) Rob Bouchard
[+] solar » Off grid farm- Heavy Gennie dependency - guru's what say ye? (Go to) Rob Bouchard
[+] wofati and earth berm » How do I attach EPDM to concrete underground? (Go to) Don Goddard
[+] natural building » DIY Dirt Road maintenance and improvement (Go to) Cristo Balete
[+] ponds » Want ponds, have HEAVY clay, LOTS of water and minimal slope... (Go to) Rob Bouchard
[+] fungi » Growing mushrooms in soil rather than logs or chips (Go to) Henry Jabel
[+] intentional community » Potential problems with intentional community? (Go to) Jim Fry
[+] roundwood and timber framing » Debarking trees for building a log structure: Is it mandatory? (Go to) christoph Berger
[+] organic » No pruning fruit trees? Did I hear right? (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] organic » No pruning fruit trees? Did I hear right? (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] conservation » A dead simple way to reduce energy cost (Go to) Kota Tsuki
[+] wood burning stoves » Best axes and mauls? (Go to) thomas rubino
[+] hunting and fishing » Getting into bow hunting.... (Go to) Arlie Grunseth
[+] natural building » Convert 3-season cabin to permanent home (Go to) Terry Ruth
[+] roundwood and timber framing » My Last TimberFrame (Go to) Beau M. Davidson
[+] solar » Can my system support an electric oven? (Go to) Noel Coetzee
[+] woodworking » Timber framers slick with 12" socket (Go to) Satamax Antone
[+] natural building » Convert 3-season cabin to permanent home (Go to) Terry Ruth
[+] frugality » Pros and Cons of using woodchips in place of gravel (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] roundwood and timber framing » Structural screws; Timberlok and GRK RSS compared (Go to) Rob Bouchard
[+] gear » Tractors, necessary, or luxury? (Go to) Peter Ellis
[+] goats and sheep » Need to clear some land - thinking of using goats (Go to) Sonja Unger