permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • paul wheaton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
stewards:
  • Mike Jay
  • Jocelyn Campbell
  • Devaka Cooray
garden masters:
  • Steve Thorn
  • Dave Burton
  • Dan Boone
gardeners:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Mandy Launchbury-Rainey
  • Mike Barkley

Last post in threads posted in by S.M. King or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] wheaton laboratories » Robbie's Permaculture Bootcamp experience (Go to) Devin Lavign
[+] crowdfunding » The Better World Book Kickstarter (May 2019) (Go to) Mussa Gladden
[+] crowdfunding » The Better World Book Kickstarter (May 2019) (Go to) Mussa Gladden
[+] crowdfunding » Earlybird Bonus Goodies for the Better World Book kickstarter (April 2019) (Go to) Shawn Klassen-Koop
[+] plant fibers » Homegrown Linen: transforming flaxseed into fibre - KICKSTARTER (Go to) r ranson
[+] passive solar » It's 111°f outside today here in Southern france. (Go to) Irene Kightley
[+] gear » Free Tool Giveaway (Go to) S.M. King
[+] fencing » How do I make this fence? (Go to) Sunny Baba
[+] fencing » How do I make this fence? (Go to) Sunny Baba
[+] bugs » Happy to get someone an apple for identifying this! (Go to) Mandy Launchbury-Rainey
[+] digital market » Justin Rhodes 45 minute video tour of wheaton labs basecamp (Go to) Beau Davidson
[+] rocket stoves » Would you replace your oven with a rocket oven? (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] rocket stoves » Would you replace your oven with a rocket oven? (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] homestead » benefits of rainfall collection (Go to) John C Daley
[+] homestead » benefits of rainfall collection (Go to) John C Daley
[+] homestead » I need advice - farm sitting a nearly off-grid acreage (Go to) David Singer
[+] dyeing » India Flint's color from leaves 'eco prints' (Go to) S.M. King
[+] food as medicine » My Experience Eating Nothing From Plants, aka Zero Carb (Go to) nancy sutton
[+] frugality » I cut 87% off of my electric heat bill (Go to) Ray Okoyo
[+] tinkering with this site » Help testing the eGift feature (Go to) Devaka Cooray
[+] plants » Article on Starting a Nursery Business (Go to) Angelika Maier
[+] tinkering with this site » Help testing the eGift feature (Go to) Devaka Cooray