permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • paul wheaton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
stewards:
  • Mike Jay
  • Jocelyn Campbell
  • Devaka Cooray
garden masters:
  • Steve Thorn
  • Dave Burton
  • Dan Boone
gardeners:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Mandy Launchbury-Rainey
  • Mike Barkley

Last post in threads posted in by Tracy Wandling or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] gardening for beginners » What are your earliest vegetables? (Go to) Mike Jay
[+] gardening for beginners » What are your earliest vegetables? (Go to) Mike Jay
[+] projects » My new garden (Go to) Tracy Wandling
[+] crowdfunding » Raven's Quickstarter 2019 - the planning (Go to) r ranson
[+] digital market » Care and Feeding of Rocket Mass Heaters - HD streaming (30 minutes) (Go to) Tracy Wandling
[+] meaningless drivel » Amazing Nature - what has wowed you lately? (Go to) Laura Emil
[+] cooking » Help understanding this bean recipe - why are refried beans fried once and got any good recipes? (Go to) Tracy Wandling
[+] home care » Chemerical by Take Action Films (Streaming) (Go to) Shawn Klassen-Koop
[+] projects » Planting directly in wood chips alone - an experiment (Go to) Kai Walker
[+] crowdfunding » The Better World Book Kickstarter (May 2019) (Go to) Mussa Gladden
[+] crowdfunding » The Better World Book Kickstarter (May 2019) (Go to) Mussa Gladden
[+] crowdfunding » Getting ready for the Better World Book kickstarter - April 2019 (Go to) Shawn Klassen-Koop
[+] crowdfunding » Getting ready for the Better World Book kickstarter - April 2019 (Go to) Shawn Klassen-Koop
[+] plant fibers » * Welcome Raven Ranson, author of Homegrown Linen! (Go to) Liza Stallsmith
[+] crowdfunding » Need suggestions for Interview questions for the authors of Building a Better World in Your Backyard (Go to) wayne fajkus
[+] home care » Chemerical by Take Action Films (Streaming) (Go to) Shawn Klassen-Koop
[+] upcycling » What is a new purpose for these? Ideas? (Go to) Pearl Sutton
[+] crowdfunding » Need suggestions for Interview questions for the authors of Building a Better World in Your Backyard (Go to) wayne fajkus
[+] crowdfunding » Building a Better World in Your Backyard press kit (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] crowdfunding » Want to help Paul Wheaton and Shawn Klassen-Koop promote their book Kickstarter? It's easy! (Go to) Tracy Wandling
[+] crowdfunding » Want to help Paul Wheaton and Shawn Klassen-Koop promote their book Kickstarter? It's easy! (Go to) Tracy Wandling
[+] pex / pep » Metal working badge brainstorming (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] pex / pep » animal care badges for vegans - brainstorming (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] pex / pep » animal care badges for vegans - brainstorming (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] pex / pep » foraging badge brainstorming (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] pex / pep » Metal working badge brainstorming (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] pex / pep » nest badge brainstorming (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] pex / pep » brainstorming animal care (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] pex / pep » brainstorming plumbing badges (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] pex / pep » brainstorming for natural medicine (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] pex / pep » brainstorming for the homesteading badge (Go to) paul wheaton