permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
stewards:
  • Leigh Tate
  • paul wheaton
  • Nicole Alderman
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Beau Davidson
  • Jay Angler
  • John F Dean
  • Nancy Reading
gardeners:
  • thomas rubino
  • Casie Becker
  • Mike Barkley

Last post in threads posted in by Elijah Kim or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] seeds and breeding » Saving your own seed (Go to) Cécile Stelzer Johnson
[+] ontario » Please bury me with research and info re: inexpensive house building (Go to) John C Daley
[+] ontario » Please bury me with research and info re: inexpensive house building (Go to) John C Daley
[+] composting » rookie vermicomposting mistake:worms + decomposing leaves = far too wet, now how do i fix it? (Go to) Henri Lentonen
[+] gardening for beginners » cold frame - need some help (Go to) Elijah Kim
[+] great white north » plant resource, world's northernmost botanical garden, Akureyri, Iceland, huge species list (Go to) Corey Schmidt
[+] seeds and breeding » Be ready for Spring! (source for heirloom organic seeds from Russia) (Go to) Yury Smirnov
[+] seeds and breeding » Be ready for Spring! (source for heirloom organic seeds from Russia) (Go to) Yury Smirnov
[+] great white north » Hardiness Zone 2 Food Forests (Go to) Dylan Kirsch
[+] seeds and breeding » Canadian Seed Exchange 2016/17/18 and beyond (Go to) A Crossman
[+] homestead » Homestead in Abitibi, Qc (Go to) Elijah Kim
[+] personal care » Are there any all-natural soaps that lather really, REALLY well? (Go to) Dillon Novak
[+] gardening for beginners » all bloom no squash (Go to) Sandrine Coosemans
[+] wood burning stoves » Rocket stove or gasifier + biochar? (Go to) Pearl Sutton
[+] ducks and geese » Can I make garden soil out of just poultry poop and pine shavings? (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] ontario » Wild pawpaw in Ontario? (Go to) Jane Weeks
[+] permaculture » Advice on getting started on 80 acre lot (Go to) Tristan Vitali
[+] permaculture » Advice on getting started on 80 acre lot (Go to) Tristan Vitali
[+] wofati and earth berm » Ice House for free summer cooling. (Go to) scott romack
[+] alternative energy » Heron's Fountain and Fresnal Lens Ideas/questions (Go to) Anthony Linhardt
[+] wofati and earth berm » Ice House for free summer cooling. (Go to) scott romack
[+] meaningless drivel » Paul has cervical radiculopathy (from a bulging disc) - advice? (Go to) John Hutter
[+] alternative energy » Heron's Fountain and Fresnal Lens Ideas/questions (Go to) Anthony Linhardt
[+] ontario » Ontario Permies? (Go to) Laura Wilde