permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • paul wheaton
stewards:
  • Mike Jay
  • Jocelyn Campbell
  • Miles Flansburg
garden masters:
  • Dan Boone
  • Dave Burton
  • Steve Thorn
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • Shawn Klassen-Koop
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Mike Barkley

Last post in threads posted in by Kyle Neath or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] greenhouses » Making a perfect square is HARD! (Go to) paul salvaterra
[+] science and research » Wildfire Mitigation and Long-Term Permaculture of Western US (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] rainwater catchment » Dale's rainwater, swimming pool, irrigation cistern (Go to) julian Gerona
[+] homestead » Remote Container Home Site: Guidance would be AMAZING! (Go to) Timothy Markus
[+] composting » Worm casting shelf life (Go to) Jim Mickiby
[+] projects » Kyle's Projects & Adventures (Go to) Kyle Neath
[+] homestead » James' log cabin build (Go to) James Freyr
[+] composting » Continuous flow worm composter design (Go to) Kyle Neath
[+] composting » Continuous flow worm composter design (Go to) Kyle Neath
[+] plants » What kind of leaf? (Go to) Mark Fiddle
[+] farm income » Cleaning out California forests... (Go to) Kyle Neath
[+] cooking » SMOOTH Cast iron frypans made in the USA! (Go to) Devin Lavign
[+] meaningless drivel » What is Steam and Steam Keys? (Go to) Nathan Wiles
[+] meaningless drivel » Everything I've learned about snow removal (Go to) Mike Jay
[+] meaningless drivel » Everything I've learned about snow removal (Go to) Mike Jay
[+] fruit trees » Elderberry compatability with grazers (Go to) Daniel Bowden
[+] residual income streams » Return Rates to Maximize Return on Residual Income (Go to) Kyle Neath
[+] residual income streams » Return Rates to Maximize Return on Residual Income (Go to) Kyle Neath
[+] homestead » James' log cabin build (Go to) James Freyr
[+] permaculture » What am I doing wrong? How can I get people interested? (Go to) Jeffrey McConnaughey
[+] gardening for beginners » Planted Silver White Garlic (Go to) Michael Moreken
[+] rocket stoves » my pizza stone cracked in the rocket stove oven! (Go to) Graham Chiu
[+] meaningless drivel » house guests at the permie homestead (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] permaculture » Steep stream banks (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] plants » How good are overwintered seeds at deciding when to come up? (Go to) Amy Maria
[+] plants » How good are overwintered seeds at deciding when to come up? (Go to) Amy Maria
[+] soil » Measures of effective soil building (Go to) Nicola Stachurski
[+] wofati and earth berm » Soil fertility in excavated wofati / earth berm greenhouse (Go to) Dan Miano
[+] permaculture » Is it OK to burn? (Go to) Windy Huaman
[+] earthen floor » DOT Ag-Base=Recycled Concrete (Go to) Phil Stevens
[+] medicinal herbs » Elderberry wine recipe (Go to) Kyle Neath
[+] meaningless drivel » The simple pleasures of the day (please add your own) (Go to) Dave Burton
[+] woodworking » Filling Gaps Between Boards (Go to) Kenneth Elwell
[+] wheaton laboratories » Digging a well with an extendable post hole auger (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] financial strategy » Conservation Easements to sell land or receive tax break (Go to) Kyle Neath
[+] tiny house » 2nd floor joists - are my 2x8x16s going to be strong enough? (Go to) Travis Johnson