permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • paul wheaton
stewards:
  • Mike Jay
  • Jocelyn Campbell
  • Miles Flansburg
garden masters:
  • Dan Boone
  • Dave Burton
  • Steve Thorn
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • Shawn Klassen-Koop
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Mike Barkley

Last post in threads posted in by Emily Smith or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] gardening for beginners » Where to place a garden (Go to) Angelika Maier
[+] gardening for beginners » Where to place a garden (Go to) Angelika Maier
[+] chickens » Bully Hen - plucking feathers out (Go to) Emily Smith
[+] meaningless drivel » Need a shoulder (Go to) Ferne Reid
[+] market garden » Who uses broadforks? What models? cover crop compatibility? (Go to) Emily Smith
[+] gardening for beginners » Cold frame contents (Go to) Bill Erickson
[+] financial strategy » Why you don't want a job (Go to) Sarah Koster
[+] gardening for beginners » Seed starting supplies (Go to) Mark McDonald
[+] chickens » How do electric fences work with chickens? And a breed question. (Go to) Emily Smith
[+] chickens » How do electric fences work with chickens? And a breed question. (Go to) Emily Smith
[+] dogs and cats » Help brainstorm on how to deal with a tenacious Lab (Go to) Kim Goodwin
[+] dogs and cats » Help brainstorm on how to deal with a tenacious Lab (Go to) Kim Goodwin
[+] meaningless drivel » Holiday traditions and passing on ancestorial skills (Go to) Alicia Bayer
[+] homestead » aggressive, unsupportive neighbors and reclaiming land (Go to) Michelle Bisson
[+] homestead » Introducing Children to Livestock Slaughter (Go to) elle sagenev
[+] tinkering with this site » should all permaculture stuff be for free? (Go to) Libbie Hawker
[+] homestead » Bad Neighbors (Go to) Eric Bee
[+] intentional community » christian agrarian community (Go to) Mart Hale
[+] chickens » First egg!! (Go to) steve bossie
[+] chickens » First egg!! (Go to) steve bossie
[+] chickens » Chickens in the garden over fall/winter? (Go to) Mike Turner
[+] critter care » Grievously injured racoon (Go to) Roy Hinkley
[+] personal care » Castile Soap brands (Go to) Blossom Lundborg
[+] personal care » Castile Soap brands (Go to) Blossom Lundborg
[+] meaningless drivel » Dear volunteer organizers, not everyone does Facebook (Go to) r ranson
[+] financial strategy » How I avoid being one of the new farmers losing the farm (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] gardening for beginners » Miscellaneous gardening questions so I can chew on the answers for a spell... (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] seed saving / exchange / plant breeding » Mylar bags for long-term seed storage (Go to) John Polk
[+] chickens » My Chicken Start Up Costs (Go to) Emily Smith
[+] chickens » Chickens crowding me? (Go to) John Polk
[+] chickens » Chickens crowding me? (Go to) John Polk
[+] dogs and cats » Interested to know How many here desex their dogs and cats? (Go to) Emily Smith
[+] gardening for beginners » Miscellaneous gardening questions so I can chew on the answers for a spell... (Go to) Bryant RedHawk