permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
stewards:
  • Leigh Tate
  • paul wheaton
  • Nicole Alderman
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Beau Davidson
  • Jay Angler
  • John F Dean
  • Nancy Reading
gardeners:
  • thomas rubino
  • Casie Becker
  • Mike Barkley

Last post in threads posted in by Rolf Olsson or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] tinkering with this site » Posts are missing? (Go to) Rufus Laggren
[+] food preservation » Growing grapes (Go to) Mandy Launchbury-Rainey
[+] meaningless drivel » Mother's milk cheese (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] meaningless drivel » why I almost never answer my emails (Go to) Rolf Olsson
[+] digital market » Clean With Cleaners You Can Eat by Raven Ranson (Go to) Kevin Harbin
[+] digital market » Clean With Cleaners You Can Eat by Raven Ranson (Go to) Kevin Harbin
[+] wells and springs » Anybody here have experience with dowsing? (Go to) Dale Hensley
[+] wells and springs » Anybody here have experience with dowsing? (Go to) Dale Hensley
[+] tinkering with this site » Leaving room for other peoples ideas. (Go to) r ranson
[+] financial strategy » Understanding 'money'? (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] ulcer factory » I woke up just to mentally rant about housing developments. Maybe after I write this, I can sleep (Go to) John F Dean
[+] tinkering with this site » Hedging v. Qualifying (Go to) Michael Cox
[+] tinkering with this site » Hedging v. Qualifying (Go to) Michael Cox
[+] financial strategy » Living debt free (Go to) David Huang
[+] home care » drying clothes - how not to smell like mildew - maybe it's the washing machine's fault? (Go to) Jennie Little
[+] home care » drying clothes - how not to smell like mildew - maybe it's the washing machine's fault? (Go to) Jennie Little
[+] wells and springs » Video: digging a non-traditional shallow well that works (Go to) John C Daley
[+] music » Music of the Moment (Go to) Mike Barkley
[+] food as medicine » Raw milk (Go to) Rick Martin
[+] food as medicine » Raw milk (Go to) Rick Martin
[+] cattle » Considering a beef cow, maybe (Go to) Timothy Markus
[+] home care » Natural solutions for clogged drains (Go to) Timothy Markus
[+] fruit trees » What is your favorite tree and why? (Go to) Rayan Berley
[+] nomadic housing » Living aboard a sailboat (Go to) bruce Fine
[+] meaningless drivel » what would you want in a permies women's retreat at wheaton labs? (Go to) Jane Lewis
[+] meaningless drivel » I'm an ENTJ, what are you? (Go to) gir bot
[+] alternative energy » Is pedal power cleaner, more durable, with less environmental impact than solar or wind? (Go to) Bob Stuart
[+] honey bees » URGENT!!! Bee help needed! dug up a swarm. (Go to) Nathanael Szobody
[+] honey bees » URGENT!!! Bee help needed! dug up a swarm. (Go to) Nathanael Szobody
[+] meaningless drivel » My childhood hero (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] meaningless drivel » Why American Farmers Are Hacking Their Tractors With Ukrainian Firmware (Go to) Meg Mitchell