Win a Fokin hoe blade this week in the Gear forum!
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • paul wheaton
stewards:
  • Mike Jay
  • Jocelyn Campbell
  • Miles Flansburg
garden masters:
  • Dan Boone
  • Dave Burton
  • Steve Thorn
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • Shawn Klassen-Koop
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Mike Barkley

Last post in threads posted in by Mark Kissinger or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] wheaton laboratories » Biological Reverse Kickstarter (Go to) K Rawlings
[+] natural building » Adaptations of Pit House, Earth Lodge, Hogan, Kiva (Go to) Miles Flansburg
[+] wofati and earth berm » Kiva-style houses? (Go to) Simon Scott
[+] wofati and earth berm » Underground housing (Go to) Kai Walker
[+] wheaton laboratories » Biological Reverse Kickstarter (Go to) K Rawlings
[+] wheaton laboratories » special Biological Reverse Kickstarter JUST for the permaculture bootcamp! (Go to) Taylor Simone
[+] wheaton laboratories » special Biological Reverse Kickstarter JUST for the permaculture bootcamp! (Go to) Taylor Simone
[+] straw bale house » *Welcome Jim Reiland and Bob Theis, authors of Straw Bale Building Details! (Go to) Jim Reiland
[+] recycling » A Variation on the What Is It Game: Can you find a picture of this device? (Go to) Pearl Sutton
[+] kids » Elementary school and eco village in Africa, and I'll take all the suggestions I can get! (Go to) connor burke
[+] recycling » A Variation on the What Is It Game: Can you find a picture of this device? (Go to) Pearl Sutton
[+] kids » Elementary school and eco village in Africa, and I'll take all the suggestions I can get! (Go to) connor burke
[+] recycling » What is it.... the game! Post unknown objects to ID... and to stump others! (Go to) Carla Burke
[+] recycling » What is it.... the game! Post unknown objects to ID... and to stump others! (Go to) Carla Burke
[+] greening the desert » Playing on the level... (Go to) Tyler Ludens
[+] ecovillage » Elementary school and eco village in Africa, and I'll take all the suggestions I can get! (Go to) connor burke
[+] books » The Permaculture Student 1 by Matt Powers (Go to) Mark Kissinger
[+] books » The Permaculture Student 1 by Matt Powers (Go to) Mark Kissinger
[+] kids » Research for increasing soil health in school gardens (Go to) Kaci Rae Christopher