permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies living kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
  • Jocelyn Campbell
stewards:
  • Devaka Cooray
  • Burra Maluca
  • Miles Flansburg
garden masters:
  • Dave Burton
  • Anne Miller
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Mike Jay
gardeners:
  • Bill Crim
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Greg Martin

Last post in threads posted in by Mark Kissinger or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] greening the desert » Reforesting overgrazed plains (absentee) seeds surviving the cold and dry (Go to) Chris Wang
[+] recycling » What is it.... the game! Post unknown objects to ID... and to stump others! (Go to) thomas rubino
[+] greening the desert » Reforesting overgrazed plains (absentee) seeds surviving the cold and dry (Go to) Chris Wang
[+] recycling » What is it.... the game! Post unknown objects to ID... and to stump others! (Go to) thomas rubino
[+] greening the desert » My task: turning barren land into a food garden for disempowered women and girls in India (Go to) Mark Kissinger
[+] homestead » Seeking Partnership to develop Rangeland Studies/Cultural Performance Center (Go to) Miles Flansburg
[+] homestead » online calendar with 13 months of 28 days? (Go to) Philippe Elskens
[+] digital market » Solar Dehydrator Plans - Combo Package download (Go to) Davin Hoyt
[+] homestead » online calendar with 13 months of 28 days? (Go to) Philippe Elskens
[+] digital market » Solar Dehydrator Plans - Combo Package download (Go to) Davin Hoyt
[+] upcycling » Re-purposing old hoses into pretty/useful things (Go to) Trace Oswald
[+] rocket mass heaters » rocket mass heater for a 264 sqft RV? (Go to) Mark Kissinger
[+] rocket mass heaters » rocket mass heater for a 264 sqft RV? (Go to) Mark Kissinger
[+] permaculture » When I see it like this I've done SO LITTLE :( (Go to) Cindy Skillman
[+] permaculture » When I see it like this I've done SO LITTLE :( (Go to) Cindy Skillman
[+] greening the desert » What is the point of Nitrogen fixing trees without Inoculant? (Go to) Jeffrey McConnaughey
[+] pasture » Looking to begin to improve pasture (Go to) Sunny Baba
[+] greening the desert » Dry farming grapes (Go to) Jan Hrbek
[+] plants » Dry garden -- first attempt (summary) (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] greening the desert » Replacing topsoil new permaculture farm (Go to) Mark Kissinger
[+] greening the desert » Replacing topsoil new permaculture farm (Go to) Mark Kissinger
[+] plant fibers » Homegrown Linen: transforming flaxseed into fibre - KICKSTARTER (Go to) Nicole Alderman