Our 12th kickstarter is launching soon!
To get the earlybird goodies, click "notify me on launch" HERE.
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • r ranson
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Leigh Tate
stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • paul wheaton
  • Mike Haasl
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • Jay Angler
  • Nancy Reading
gardeners:
  • Beau Davidson
  • thomas rubino
  • Edward Norton

Last post in threads posted in by James Black or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] urban gardening » Visible urban permaculture: show us how gardening can take over the city (Go to) Kevin Wilson
[+] greenhouses » insulated concrete tarps/blankets for high tunnels? (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] science and research » Wildfire Mitigation and Long-Term Permaculture of Western US (Go to) Kathleen Sanderson
[+] natural building » Suggestions for wood shelter solo build? (Go to) Lif Strand
[+] zero waste » Uses for Old Shingles (Go to) Benedict Bosco
[+] soil » Improve soil drainage in future food forest - help a newbie out please! (Go to) D Tucholske
[+] tiny house » 3D printer forum? (Go to) Alex Moffitt
[+] wells and springs » Pounded/Driven Well vs. Drilled Well (Catskills, NY) (Go to) Gina Kaye
[+] gardening for beginners » What plants to get rid of in my wild meadow garden? (Go to) James Black
[+] bugs » identifying bees vs. yellowjackets (Go to) r ranson
[+] gear » Tracked Wheelbarrows and/or Powered Wheelbarrows? (Go to) Kenneth Elwell
[+] homestead » Buying Land for Homesteading (Go to) Michael Dotson
[+] medicinal herbs » Show 21: Spring Foraging (Go to) Judson Carroll
[+] alternative energy » Question: generating electricity from hot water... (Go to) Clayton Baker
[+] woodland » Ingenious scrap metal firewood splitter (video) (Go to) Cam Haslehurst
[+] soil » Manure spreader suggestions?? (Go to) Joe Hallmark
[+] grapes » Cheap, durable trellis sources? (Go to) Abraham Palma
[+] homestead » Transforming clear cut land (94 acres) (Go to) Jonathan Hodges
[+] new england » City ordinances holding me back. (Go to) Andrew Tailby
[+] natural building » How can I go sans air conditioner in central Oklahoma without being miserable? (Go to) Abraham Palma
[+] toilet alternatives » Outhouses legal in Maryland? (Go to) James Black
[+] gardening for beginners » Soggy garden area. Solutions? Pond possibilities? (Go to) Joylynn Hardesty
[+] plants » What "weeds" do you grow on purpose? (Go to) James Black
[+] ponds » Cheap dock ideas (Go to) Mike Haasl
[+] greenhouses » Hoop house with metal roofing (Go to) T'Voh Ha
[+] honey bees » Help me raise bees in a Natural Way! (Go to) zakk barozzini
[+] earthworks » Permaculture Site Survey prototype equipment (Go to) Adrian Muresan
[+] conservation » Would placing an electric heater in an unused brick fireplace be efficient? (Go to) Glenn Herbert
[+] electrical » Non water wheel (Go to) John Rosseau
[+] straw bale house » Straw bale house dilemma - winterize? heat more efficiently? (Go to) Rick Hatchh
[+] gardening for beginners » Planning on making my own, moveable planter boxes - what liner should I use? (Go to) Lars Fabiunke
[+] grapes » Growing Grapes Naturally (Go to) Jen Fulkerson
[+] small farm » New farm in Maine (Go to) James Black
[+] zero waste » I'm curious... What's the best change you made that reduced your garbage? (Go to) Kaarina Kreus
[+] meaningless drivel » Breaking free from Google. (Go to) Mark Brunnr
[+] ponds » Multi-purpose moat - practical? (Go to) Andrea Locke
[+] tiny house » aluminum tiny house (Go to) Junglee Parinda