permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • jordan barton
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Leigh Tate
  • paul wheaton
stewards:
  • r ranson
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Greg Martin
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • Jay Angler
gardeners:
  • Nancy Reading
  • Mike Barkley
  • Christopher Shepherd

Last post in threads posted in by Panagiotis Panagiotou or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] rocket mass heaters » Rmh failed to heat the room according to this youtube video (Go to) Don Campbell
[+] greening the desert » WOW--what an idea. Liquid "nano" clay onto desert sand. (Go to) Myron Platte
[+] rocket mass heaters » Masonry stove diy build: feasible? (Go to) G Freden
[+] rocket mass heaters » Masonry stove diy build: feasible? (Go to) G Freden
[+] soil » Too much plant mulch = risk of overfertilisation? (Go to) Susan Wakeman
[+] plants » How can I use this weed? (Go to) Paul Lutz
[+] village » I need help with creating an electronic newspaper (Go to) Dan Grubbs
[+] village » I need help with creating an electronic newspaper (Go to) Dan Grubbs
[+] trees » Which Korean Natural Farming input would you use for small nursery plants? (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] trees » Homemade grafting paste? (Go to) Nick LeClair
[+] fruit trees » 5-6 year old fig tree w horrible inedible figs... does it need a pollinator tree, graft, or replace? (Go to) Albert Yeh
[+] fruit trees » 5-6 year old fig tree w horrible inedible figs... does it need a pollinator tree, graft, or replace? (Go to) Albert Yeh
[+] biochar » Biochar and making sea salt/Stacking Functions (Go to) William Bronson
[+] fruit trees » Mulberry Trees - birds won't eat the fruit (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] soil » Covering the soil with crushed white rock (Go to) Andrew Roesner
[+] soil » Don't dying roots harm nearby live roots? (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] soil » Wood chips/food forest fallacy? (Go to) Penny Oakenleaf
[+] plants » Reforestation - Growing trees in arid, barren lands - by Seeds and Clay cubes (no watering) (Go to) Robert McKasson
[+] soil » Prunings composting into brown soil instead of black (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] trees » Sour cherry as a rootstock (Go to) Jordan Johnston
[+] soil » How to evalute the type of soil at ''my'' land ? (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] fruit trees » Sun scald on trunk of citrus? (Go to) Marco Banks
[+] plants » Can you burn plants with urine? (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] trees » Propagating Quality Fruit Trees From Seed. (Go to) Michael Helmersson
[+] plants » Drying strawberry tree (Go to) Panagiotis Panagiotou
[+] gardening for beginners » Help Required with Olive Plant (Go to) Panagiotis Panagiotou
[+] soil » getting the biology we want into our soil (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] permaculture » Should I get rid of our huge oak wood chip pile? (Go to) Chris Kott
[+] fruit trees » Evergreen fruit trees (Go to) John Suavecito
[+] mulch » are the words 'wood chips' and 'bark chips' being used to mean the same thing? (Go to) Judith Browning