permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Anne Miller
  • Mike Haasl
  • Pearl Sutton
  • paul wheaton
stewards:
  • r ranson
  • Burra Maluca
  • Joseph Lofthouse
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • Leigh Tate
  • Carla Burke
gardeners:
  • Greg Martin
  • Jay Angler
  • John F Dean

Last post in threads posted in by Thyri Gullinvargr or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] meaningless drivel » For laughs - 50 Nerds of Grey (Go to) Thyri Gullinvargr
[+] tinkering with this site » Welcome our Newest Pollinators! (Go to) Thyri Gullinvargr
[+] web sites » Spanish language permaculture resources (Go to) hans muster
[+] food preservation » Canning/bottling challenged (Go to) James Freyr
[+] food as medicine » helping a senior couple eat for health and mental clarity (Go to) Catherine Windrose
[+] cob » Idea generation for a house... (Go to) Alan Loy
[+] meaningless drivel » It's driving me nuts! - seeking a new word processor (Go to) Mark Brunnr
[+] meaningless drivel » It's driving me nuts! - seeking a new word processor (Go to) Mark Brunnr
[+] tinkering with this site » PM Link Missing in Posts (Go to) Thyri Gullinvargr
[+] tinkering with this site » PM Link Missing in Posts (Go to) Thyri Gullinvargr
[+] natural building » Building on bedrock, light straw, roofing materials, and more... (Go to) Thyri Gullinvargr
[+] tinkering with this site » Attachments button sometimes missing on mobile...sort of (Go to) Karen Donnachaidh
[+] tinkering with this site » Attachments button sometimes missing on mobile...sort of (Go to) Karen Donnachaidh
[+] tinkering with this site » missing emoticons? (Go to) Judith Browning
[+] natural building » Building on bedrock, light straw, roofing materials, and more... (Go to) Thyri Gullinvargr
[+] cover crops » How to plant cover crops without tilling (Go to) Jared Woodcock
[+] food as medicine » helping a senior couple eat for health and mental clarity (Go to) Catherine Windrose
[+] trees » Lemon trees in Montana or anyplace normally too cold for citrus. (Go to) Nick Neufeld
[+] fermentation » The honey wine they call mead. (Go to) Scott Foster
[+] greenhouses » Tropical fruit in the Pacific Northwest? (Go to) Robert Hinrich
[+] meaningless drivel » Mosquito alarm clocks.... (Go to) Deb Rebel
[+] meaningless drivel » the right to use arms (Go to) Thyri Gullinvargr
[+] cooking » what's for dinner? (Go to) Anita Martin
[+] wheaton laboratories » what to do with two million dollars (Go to) Greg Martin