permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • jordan barton
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Leigh Tate
  • paul wheaton
stewards:
  • r ranson
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Greg Martin
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • Jay Angler
gardeners:
  • Nancy Reading
  • Mike Barkley
  • Christopher Shepherd

Last post in threads posted in by Eric Hanson or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] composting » Simple wood chip compost, sifted to top off raised garden beds. (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] solar » Help with 12v build as I can afford trailer solar (Go to) David Baillie
[+] homeschooling » What do I call my math/social studies board game? (Go to) Ellendra Nauriel
[+] projects » Building a pair of battery generators (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] homestead » If you could start all over again… (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] gear » Do you Low Tech? (Go to) L. Johnson
[+] meaningless drivel » Typewriters are making a comeback! (Go to) Paul Sofranko
[+] tinkering with this site » Bacteria section in Growies! (Go to) Alex Moffitt
[+] ponds » Digging pond in shallow soil into rock advice please. (Go to) Nancy Reading
[+] solar » Help with 12v build as I can afford trailer solar (Go to) David Baillie
[+] composting » composting wood chips with chicken litter and fungi (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] fungi » Fungal surprise—I didn’t expect this with Wine Caps (Go to) Melonie Corder
[+] fungi » Best types of fungi for breaking down mixed hardwood/softwood chips? (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] composting » Rotten sawdust (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] composting » composting wood chips with chicken litter and fungi (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] ponds » Hand-dug pond progress (Go to) Jonah Bassman
[+] rocket stoves » Build a rocket stove from food tins / cans? (Go to) Edward Norton
[+] rocket stoves » Build a rocket stove from food tins / cans? (Go to) Edward Norton
[+] fruit trees » Wanted: Advice for clearing 35 acres of dead cherry trees while protecting the topsoil (Go to) John Suavecito
[+] fungi » Spawn bags (Go to) Kevin Hoover
[+] survival » Preparing for a short-term power outage (Go to) Lisa Brunette
[+] ergonomics » Refactoring life - Why get dressed in the bedroom? (Go to) David Wieland
[+] forest garden » What are your thoughts on Autumn Olive? (Go to) Jenny Wright
[+] forest garden » What are your thoughts on Autumn Olive? (Go to) Jenny Wright
[+] ulcer factory » Large scale wind and solar vs rural areas (Go to) elle sagenev
[+] paul wheaton's pseudo blog » am i an innovator? (Go to) Alex Moffitt
[+] ulcer factory » Large scale wind and solar vs rural areas (Go to) elle sagenev
[+] fungi » Growing mushrooms on Willow (Go to) Roy Edward Long
[+] gardening for beginners » Your 2021 garden - what grew well? What will you do differently next year? (Go to) Kate Downham
[+] gardening for beginners » peat moss ? (Go to) Jen Fulkerson
[+] art » My first fall (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] solar » Why did my inverter die? (Go to) Julia Watson
[+] forest garden » How do you deal with aggressive poison ivy? (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] art » My first fall (Go to) Eric Hanson