permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • paul wheaton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
stewards:
  • Mike Jay
  • Jocelyn Campbell
  • Devaka Cooray
garden masters:
  • Steve Thorn
  • Dave Burton
  • Dan Boone
gardeners:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Mandy Launchbury-Rainey
  • Mike Barkley

Last post in threads posted in by Kimi Iszikala or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] personal care » organic bra with generous room? (Go to) Beth Wilder
[+] rocket mass heaters » RMH for Dummies! Please help guide me through my first build! (Go to) Staci Kopcha
[+] rocket mass heaters » RMH for Dummies! Please help guide me through my first build! (Go to) Staci Kopcha
[+] bugs » Where can I buy silkworm or silkmoths and supplies in Canada? (Go to) r ranson
[+] paul wheaton » The Design and Build of the Giant Solar Food Dehydrator (1 hour and 21 minutes HD) (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] woodworking » just sharing some stuff i've done (all traditional hand tool work) (Go to) Brian Rodgers
[+] paul wheaton » The Design and Build of the Giant Solar Food Dehydrator (1 hour and 21 minutes HD) (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] paul wheaton » Rocket Ovens DVD as HD Instant view (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] blatant advertising » CruxHomes - An Affordable Passive Home Design (Go to) Kimi Iszikala
[+] blatant advertising » CruxHomes - An Affordable Passive Home Design (Go to) Kimi Iszikala
[+] natural building » Modular / Kit Homes (Go to) John C Daley
[+] greenhouses » hybrid greenhouses: pit, climate battery and geothermal in one structure (Go to) Kimi Iszikala
[+] permaculture » Minimum conditions for a food forest (Go to) Kimi Iszikala