Win a copy of Compost Teas for the Organic Grower this week in the Composting forum!
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • paul wheaton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
stewards:
  • Mike Jay
  • Jocelyn Campbell
  • Devaka Cooray
garden masters:
  • Steve Thorn
  • Dave Burton
  • Dan Boone
gardeners:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Mandy Launchbury-Rainey
  • Mike Barkley

Last post in threads posted in by Mary Beth Alexander or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] plants » what is eating the leaves of my sweet potatoes in Zone 4b? (Go to) Mary Beth Alexander
[+] plants » what is eating the leaves of my sweet potatoes in Zone 4b? (Go to) Mary Beth Alexander
[+] plants » do pest-deterrent plants affect "good" insects (Go to) John Weiland
[+] plants » do pest-deterrent plants affect "good" insects (Go to) John Weiland
[+] plants » DIY seed mats (Go to) Mary Beth Alexander
[+] plants » DIY seed mats (Go to) Mary Beth Alexander
[+] composting » Chicken Litter and Gardening Question (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] gardening for beginners » Sweet potato slip - Time between start and putting them in the ground (Go to) Nathanael Szobody
[+] introductions » Welcome to Permies.com. Introduce Yourself... (Go to) Mary Hyde
[+] meaningless drivel » Last night (Go to) Joylynn Hardesty
[+] chickens » Chicken fodder/forage success stories? (Go to) Huxley Harter
[+] gardening for beginners » Sweet corn varieties for Zone 3b? (Go to) Francis Mallet
[+] gardening for beginners » trying heavy-weight CARDBOARD BOXES for "raised bed" system this year (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] gardening for beginners » trying heavy-weight CARDBOARD BOXES for "raised bed" system this year (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] introductions » Welcome to Permies.com. Introduce Yourself... (Go to) Mary Hyde
[+] midwest usa » Wisconsin permies (Go to) Mary Beth Alexander
[+] pex / pep » foraging badge brainstorming (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] chickens » Chicken winter greenhouse (Go to) C├ęcile Stelzer Johnson
[+] composting » Vermiculture: Worm composting (Go to) kevin stewart
[+] nibblers » Defending my garden from rabbits--anyway to repel/repulse the bunnies (Go to) Trace Oswald
[+] gear » what to do with a Land Pride "seeder" (Go to) Mary Beth Alexander
[+] soil » Building soil for new guilds (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] soil » Building soil for new guilds (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] midwest usa » Midwest Communities (Go to) Johnmark Hatfield
[+] midwest usa » Midwest Communities (Go to) Johnmark Hatfield
[+] seed saving / exchange / plant breeding » Zone 4 - curious about grafting tomatoes and overwintering to harvest slips for transplant (Go to) Mike Jay
[+] recycling » STYROFOAM overload! - can I run it thru a wood chipper to make my own "perlite"? (Go to) Marco Banks
[+] recycling » STYROFOAM overload! - can I run it thru a wood chipper to make my own "perlite"? (Go to) Marco Banks
[+] trees » How to grow Black Locust for firewood? (Go to) Kathleen Sanderson
[+] fencing » Creative fence idea, will it work? - Yup (Go to) Mike Jay
[+] composting » Finally, excellent compost (Go to) R Jay
[+] composting » Finally, excellent compost (Go to) R Jay
[+] cattle » Can it be done? (Go to) Alex Hofacker