permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Pearl Sutton
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • r ranson
  • Joseph Lofthouse
master gardeners:
  • John F Dean
  • jordan barton
  • Carla Burke
  • Leigh Tate
  • Steve Thorn
gardeners:
  • Greg Martin
  • Jay Angler
  • Mike Barkley

Last post in threads posted in by Hugo Morvan or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] gear » I broke my hori-hori. What did you break? (Go to) Steve Thorn
[+] market garden » Raised Bed Suggestions For Market Garden (Go to) Jerry Ward
[+] plants » how to take rosemary cuttings that don't die? (Go to) Rebecca Norman
[+] plants » how to take rosemary cuttings that don't die? (Go to) Rebecca Norman
[+] seeds and breeding » What do you use to store your seeds in? (Go to) Nancy Reading
[+] mediterranean climate » Project: Intense Food Forest in the Mediterranean Coast of Valencia, Spain. Land rehabilitation (Go to) Antonio Hache
[+] seeds and breeding » Saving rhubarb seed? (Go to) Skandi Rogers
[+] seeds and breeding » Critters in my Russian Red Kale seeds (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] market garden » Your grow success - vegetables for hot climate and tropics (Go to) See Hes
[+] market garden » Your grow success - vegetables for hot climate and tropics (Go to) See Hes
[+] woodworking » Sawdust (Go to) Brody Ekberg
[+] permaculture artisans » Who are the top 100 people of permaculture? (Go to) Mattie Bee
[+] permaculture artisans » Who are the top 100 people of permaculture? (Go to) Mattie Bee
[+] mediterranean climate » Mare's Island Garden (Go to) Hugo Morvan
[+] books » Landrace Gardening by Joseph Lofthouse (Go to) J Youngman
[+] propagation » Propagate from cuttings (Go to) Hugo Morvan
[+] permaculture » The Problem is the Solution (Go to) Paul Fookes
[+] digital market » Joseph Lofthouse - Chapter 12 from Landrace Gardening - Beta version (Go to) J Youngman
[+] mediterranean climate » Project: Intense Food Forest in the Mediterranean Coast of Valencia, Spain. Land rehabilitation (Go to) Antonio Hache
[+] trees » Black locust (robinia pseudoacacia) propagation problems (Go to) Lif Strand
[+] trees » Black locust (robinia pseudoacacia) propagation problems (Go to) Lif Strand
[+] propagation » Suggestions for Yard nursery set up (Go to) Antonio Hache
[+] fungi » One ton of beech sawdust - how do I transform it into mushroom heaven and not a pile of goo? (Go to) Seth Gardener
[+] biodynamic » Soften the edge through a Biodiverse hedgerow - ideas? (Go to) Jenny Ives
[+] fruit trees » Why do they all think I'm crazy? (Go to) Michael Littlejohn
[+] permaculture » One Solution to the Crisis: Landrace Everything (Go to) David Wieland
[+] market garden » Claytonia (Miners Lettuce) marketing? 1st Permies post! (Go to) Hugo Morvan
[+] introductions » Hi there from Barcelona (Go to) Hugo Morvan
[+] fencing » Simple fence of black locust with beans to break wind (Go to) Michael Cox
[+] fencing » Simple fence of black locust with beans to break wind (Go to) Michael Cox
[+] plants » Is this Verbena Officinalis or Monarda Fistulosa ? (Go to) Mike Lafay
[+] fungi » Hey Eric, can I walk on my wine cap beds? (Go to) Hugo Morvan
[+] woodworking » Lumber shortage leads to question on use (Go to) elle sagenev