permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
  • Nicole Alderman
stewards:
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • paul wheaton
  • Mike Haasl
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • John F Dean
  • Carla Burke
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • Jay Angler
  • Leigh Tate
  • thomas rubino

Last post in threads posted in by Jordan Johnston or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] trees » Riverbank Grape (vitis riparia) on Coniferous Trees in Zones 4/5--yea or nay? (Go to) Robert Baerg
[+] plants » [Wanted] Source for Dioscoria Polystachia (Batatas) (Chinese yam) (Canada) (Go to) Caesar Smith
[+] fruit trees » Does anybody in Canada have cold hardy "Meader" persimmon seeds? (Go to) Andrea Locke
[+] plants » growing apples from seeds vs. cloning (Go to) Rana Moore
[+] trees » Does anybody in Canada have cold hardy "Meader" persimmon seeds? (Go to) Andrea Locke
[+] fruit trees » What is your favorite tree and why? (Go to) Rayan Berley
[+] plants » Looking for chinese yam and or comfrey bocking 14 for ontario (Go to) Tyler Ludens
[+] permaculture » Looking for edible perennials (Go to) Jordan Johnston
[+] gardening for beginners » Does anybody in ontario willing to share or sell some dioscorea batatas (chinese Yam) or comfrey? (Go to) Jordan Johnston
[+] nibblers » Edibles (for humans) that country deer (and some urban deer) NEVER eat (Go to) Jordan Johnston
[+] fruit trees » actinidia arguta issai 'Kiwi' hardiness? (Go to) R. Steele
[+] woodland » laws around invasive species? (Go to) Dustin Rhodes
[+] fruit trees » looking for anyone in canada with american persimmon or pawpaw fruit ? (Go to) Scott Harper
[+] forest garden » Edible Acres - YouTube Channel (Go to) Adrienne Halbrook
[+] forest garden » Edible Acres - YouTube Channel (Go to) Adrienne Halbrook
[+] organic » lacto bacillus and tea leaves? (Go to) Ken W Wilson
[+] fungi » where can i order mushroom spawn and plugs in canada? (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] fungi » where can i order mushroom spawn and plugs in canada? (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] plants » guild ideas for blueberries (Go to) Melissa Davis
[+] trees » illinois everbearing mullberry seed? (Go to) Angela Maas
[+] permaculture » Going Undercover: Guerrilla Gardening (Go to) Steve Farmer
[+] trees » Siberian C peach (Go to) Jordan Johnston
[+] fruit trees » Kazahkstan apples? (Go to) John Indaburgh
[+] fruit trees » Do dwarf sour cherry grow true from seed? (Go to) Jordan Johnston
[+] fruit trees » Growing american persimmon in zone 4b ontario? (Go to) Chris Janssens
[+] homestead » Poison honey from urban azaleas and rhododendrons foraged by my bees? (Go to) Jordan Johnston
[+] homestead » Poison honey from urban azaleas and rhododendrons foraged by my bees? (Go to) Jordan Johnston
[+] fungi » Getting stropharia to grow (Go to) Nick Kitchener
[+] fungi » Getting stropharia to grow (Go to) Nick Kitchener
[+] ponds » Where can i buy hardy water lily (Go to) Peter VanDerWal
[+] cooking » summer dishes (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] chickens » Mildew/green scum in waterer (Go to) James Freyr
[+] gardening for beginners » Where can i find crosnes in canada? (Go to) Greg Martin
[+] permaculture » Plant options for pushing the zone in a greenhouse (Go to) Annie Lochte
[+] permaculture » Plant options for pushing the zone in a greenhouse (Go to) Annie Lochte