permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
  • Mike Jay
  • Anne Miller
  • Jocelyn Campbell
stewards:
  • Devaka Cooray
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • Burra Maluca
garden masters:
  • Dave Burton
  • Pearl Sutton
gardeners:
  • James Freyr
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Daron Williams

Last post in threads posted in by Rosemary Hansen or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] projects » My new garden (Go to) Rosemary Hansen
[+] permaculture » Let's grow perennial root vegetables (Go to) Rosemary Hansen
[+] social justice » David Holmgren - The Apology from baby boomers to the handicapped generations (Go to) Rosemary Hansen
[+] gardening for beginners » Easiest Vegetable to Grow (Go to) Rosemary Hansen
[+] ebooks » Grow a Salad in Your City Apartment E-book - By Rosemary Hansen (Go to) Rosemary Hansen
[+] homestead » Theft. I am heartsick (Go to) Myrth Gardener
[+] crowdfunding » Kickback deal for the Better World Book kickstarter (Go to) Judith Juud
[+] kids » Homesteading with Young Children (Go to) Rosemary Hansen
[+] homestead » What do you love about homesteading? (Go to) Rosemary Hansen
[+] kids » Homesteading with Young Children (Go to) Rosemary Hansen
[+] crowdfunding » Earlybird Bonus Goodies for the first 48 hours of the Better World Book kickstarter (Go to) K Rawlings
[+] crowdfunding » Earlybird Bonus Goodies for the first 48 hours of the Better World Book kickstarter (Go to) K Rawlings
[+] crowdfunding » Getting ready for the Better World Book kickstarter - March 2019 (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] crowdfunding » Getting ready for the Better World Book kickstarter - March 2019 (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] urban » Is anyone growing microgreens? (Go to) Tereza Okava
[+] cooking » How to Have a Well Stocked Food Storage Pantry (Go to) Listonic app
[+] cooking » How to Have a Well Stocked Food Storage Pantry (Go to) Listonic app
[+] cooking » Hearty Italian-Style Easy Stew Recipe (Go to) Rosemary Hansen
[+] gardening for beginners » Easiest Vegetable to Grow (Go to) Rosemary Hansen
[+] meaningless drivel » What Are You All Reading? (Go to) Amanda Launchbury-Rainey
[+] cooking » Hearty Italian-Style Easy Stew Recipe (Go to) Rosemary Hansen
[+] plants » Most productive perennial vegetables? (Go to) Myrth Gardener
[+] ethics and philosophy » The reality of homesteading has dissolved my "prepper"/homesteading fantasies (Go to) Cindy Skillman
[+] ebooks » Grow a Salad in Your City Apartment E-book - By Rosemary Hansen (Go to) Rosemary Hansen
[+] chickens » Quail - not the ultimate permie fowl (Go to) Nina Jay
[+] fermentation » Fermentation Failure, What's Yours? (Go to) Rosemary Hansen
[+] cottage industry » Things most women do easily that can be paying work (Go to) Pearl Sutton
[+] chickens » Quail - not the ultimate permie fowl (Go to) Nina Jay
[+] homestead » Starting a homestead with a strong foundation (Go to) teri morgan
[+] homestead » Starting a homestead with a strong foundation (Go to) teri morgan
[+] food as medicine » Using garlic to cure bacterial infections (Go to) Pale Towodi
[+] financial strategy » Should I go to school to earn a degree just to save for my homestead (Go to) Franak Ostapowicz
[+] financial strategy » Should I go to school to earn a degree just to save for my homestead (Go to) Franak Ostapowicz
[+] cooking » Bean preparation for maximum nutrient availablity (Go to) John Suavecito
[+] cooking » Bean preparation for maximum nutrient availablity (Go to) John Suavecito
[+] cooking » Plastic VS glass bottle for salad dressing (Go to) Xada Real