permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Mike Haasl
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Dave Burton
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • Greg Martin
  • Steve Thorn
gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Jay Angler
  • Kate Downham

Last post in threads posted in by Michael Sohocki or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] meaningless drivel » Paul has cervical radiculopathy (from a bulging disc) - advice? (Go to) Will Staves
[+] permaculture singles » How to meet men: Things every young lady should know (Go to) Jenny Jones
[+] financial strategy » Q and A with a Real Live Restaurant Owner (Go to) Dave Miller
[+] pigs » Injured pig: Can I still butcher her? (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] ancestral skills » What creative things do you do with bones? (Go to) Natalie Lawrence
[+] books » The Gutenberg Project's free books on line technology 'bookshelf' (Go to) Michael Sohocki
[+] books » The Gutenberg Project's free books on line technology 'bookshelf' (Go to) Michael Sohocki
[+] ancestral skills » What creative things do you do with bones? (Go to) Natalie Lawrence
[+] solar » Non-toxic, easy to make, affordable solar oven? (Go to) Mark Brunnr
[+] ulcer factory » All the smart animals (Go to) John Weiland
[+] religion and spirituality » when receiving door to door evangelizing...how to keep a level head? (Go to) Denise Kersting
[+] farm income » How much do you charge or pay for fresh chicken eggs? (Go to) Chris Sturgeon
[+] farm income » Dog Chases Tail (Go to) William Bronson
[+] predators » Death of Livestock/Pets--How do you cope? How do you help your children cope? (Go to) Nina Jay
[+] predators » Domestic rabbits living wild, a fox has begun to pick them off (Go to) Michael Sohocki
[+] predators » how to get rid of raccoon problems?? (Go to) Michael Horton
[+] predators » Snake ID (Go to) Michael Sohocki
[+] earth bag » Installing Rafters On Earthbag Building (Go to) Kaki hunter
[+] rural » Downsides of Living Rural (Go to) bruce Fine
[+] financial strategy » Q and A with a Real Live Restaurant Owner (Go to) Dave Miller
[+] gardening for beginners » Bugs on zucchinis, can't identify (Go to) Kai Walker
[+] gardening for beginners » Bugs on zucchinis, can't identify (Go to) Kai Walker
[+] goats, sheep and llamas » Swollen Belly of Orphan Lamb-what do I do?! (Go to) Michael Sohocki
[+] intentional community » fallacy vs. logic and reason (Go to) Michael Sohocki
[+] decision making » Why I bought a new manufactured home (Go to) Michael Sohocki
[+] homestead » Moving a large rock. (Go to) Mike Haasl
[+] biochar » Can I make biochar out of coffee grounds? (Go to) Marco Banks
[+] biochar » Can I make biochar out of coffee grounds? (Go to) Marco Banks