permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • paul wheaton
stewards:
  • Mike Jay
  • Jocelyn Campbell
  • Miles Flansburg
garden masters:
  • Dan Boone
  • Dave Burton
  • Steve Thorn
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • Shawn Klassen-Koop
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Mike Barkley

Last post in threads posted in by Sonja Draven or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] kids » Happy Father's Day to All (Go to) Sonja Draven
[+] predators » Bear in my yard and it's clearly not scared of people (Go to) Jondo Almondo
[+] predators » Bear in my yard and it's clearly not scared of people (Go to) Jondo Almondo
[+] tinkering with this site » What questions should we have in a Permies.com FAQ? (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] woodworking » You must see this thing to believe it. Most dangerous extension ladder ever. Don't try this at home. (Go to) Sonja Draven
[+] woodworking » You must see this thing to believe it. Most dangerous extension ladder ever. Don't try this at home. (Go to) Sonja Draven
[+] frugality » Our outdoor solar shower for the cheap. (Go to) Joylynn Hardesty
[+] composting » Neat article about"the green reaper" (Go to) Timothy Markus
[+] projects » Dave's Gardening and Renovating in Longview, WA (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] beavers » Good news! Fresh beaver sign in my ravine. (Please oh please let them stay!) (Go to) Kai Walker
[+] beavers » Good news! Fresh beaver sign in my ravine. (Please oh please let them stay!) (Go to) Kai Walker
[+] homestead » Find the frog (Go to) J Grouwstra
[+] forest garden » My food forest snuck up on me (Go to) Vernon Inverness
[+] cooking » Making a really healthy "snack cracker" (Go to) David Huang
[+] financial strategy » Straddlers (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] plants » Show me your ferns! (Go to) Timothy Markus
[+] meaningless drivel » Tried to see a Movie Tonight (Go to) Sonja Draven
[+] homestead » women peeing outdoors (Go to) Sonja Draven
[+] southern usa » News: Atlanta to create a public food forest (Go to) Austin Guidry
[+] gardening for beginners » What died in your new gardens? so far... (Go to) Sue Magyari
[+] tiny house » Tiny House Build (20' house on trailer) (Go to) Dillon Nichols
[+] gardening for beginners » What died in your new gardens? so far... (Go to) Sue Magyari
[+] pex / pep » The 22 aspects of PEP (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] pex / pep » PEP BB food.sand.stir - Cook a Stir Fry (Go to) Sonja Draven
[+] frugality » natural movement instead of the gym (Go to) Kevin Carson
[+] fruit trees » Is this a fruit tree? Pear or plum? (Go to) Sonja Draven
[+] meaningless drivel » Plastic-free July challenge, inspiration, tips, and support (Go to) Charli Wilson
[+] cooking » My Soup Pot, is bigger than your Soup Pot. I got this thing for free (Go to) kappydell dayton
[+] personal care » how to use a bidet ? (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] meaningless drivel » Hilarious, rib-tickling memes (Go to) Huxley Harter