permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • r ranson
  • Nancy Reading
  • Anne Miller
  • Jay Angler
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Nicole Alderman
master gardeners:
  • Christopher Weeks
  • Timothy Norton
gardeners:
  • Matt McSpadden
  • Rachel Lindsay
  • Jeremy VanGelder

Last post in threads posted in by Lucas Green or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] cascadia » Buying berry bare-root plants in bulk (Go to) Chris Holcombe
[+] residual income streams » facebook: are there any alternatives? (Go to) Paul Sofranko
[+] fruit trees » Sick apple tree Need help (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] chickens » Do I need to refrigerate fertilized eggs? (Go to) John Pollard
[+] ducks and geese » Urban Duck Plans, sizing for above ground duck swimming vessels. (Go to) Purity Lopez
[+] goats and sheep » Horned Dairy Goats (Go to) jordan barton
[+] goats and sheep » Horned Dairy Goats (Go to) jordan barton
[+] sewing » sewing machine recommendation (Go to) Joylynn Hardesty
[+] cooking » 5 Skills to Cook Like a Pro (Go to) Dave Bross
[+] food preservation » Ways to preserve apples (Go to) Ellendra Nauriel
[+] tinkering with this site » permies.com publishing standards (Go to) Dc Stewart
[+] cover crops » My cover crop plan. (Go to) Glen Kowalski
[+] farm income » I don't know how anyone manages to make money selling things. I think I need to quit pigs. (Go to) Dan Boone
[+] farm income » I don't know how anyone manages to make money selling things. I think I need to quit pigs. (Go to) Dan Boone
[+] ducks and geese » What kind of ducks are these? Still under a year old (Go to) Lucas Green
[+] ducks and geese » What kind of ducks are these? Still under a year old (Go to) Lucas Green
[+] bugs » Mealworm Pupation Problem (Go to) Heather Gardener
[+] market garden » Farmer's market - free market vs managing competition (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] bugs » Can we grow mealworms without grain feed? (Go to) Mj AlandalusWasGreen
[+] small farm » Practical 1-Acre Staple Foods? (Go to) Lucas Green
[+] meaningless drivel » Windows 7 dying and want to upgrade? Take a hard look at MX Linux (Go to) Mart Hale
[+] gear » Ideas for building a battery power pack anyone? (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] meaningless drivel » Windows 7 dying and want to upgrade? Take a hard look at MX Linux (Go to) Mart Hale
[+] chickens » In defense of a Rooster (Go to) Malcolm Alley
[+] asian natural farming » Rice in dry soil? (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] aquaponics » Damage control: Did I screw up by adopting wild duckweed? (Go to) Lucas Green
[+] biointensive » Do you plant vegetables very densely, or sparsely? (Go to) Joseph hackett
[+] bugs » mosquito control (Go to) Rob Lineberger
[+] soil » What to do with gently used cat litter? (Go to) J Davis
[+] zero waste » Pets waste too much! (Go to) Beth Bauer
[+] mulch » Mulch layer + Cardboard roll + fertilizer (Go to) Hisham Husseini
[+] mulch » Mulch layer + Cardboard roll + fertilizer (Go to) Hisham Husseini
[+] chickens » Chicken diet without commercial feed? (Go to) Mary Hysong
[+] fruit trees » Olive Trees Looking not well (Go to) Cam Campbell
[+] farm income » Making $1K of farm income on our 10 acres -- brainstorming different revenue streams (Go to) Lucas Green
[+] plants » Tomato leaves curling and bright yellow spots -- is it blight? (Go to) Meyer Raymond