Easy Cloud Eggs recipe also called Eggs on a Cloud. Its a fun way to make eggs for breakfast. How to make a cloud eggs? Here is super simple recipe.
- Chilli sauce
*You can enjoy it with sandwich, cucumber slices.
- Separate the yolks and whites of the eggs in two bowls.
- Use an egg beater to beat the eggs-whites until they are smooth.
- Put beaten egg whites in a non-stick pan as the image below.
- Continue to put the yolks on the surface of the egg whites.
- Put our products into oven and bake them with 160°C (320°F) within 5 minutes.
- Next toast the sandwich slices to enjoy with the eggs.
- Finally, put the eggs and the sandwich in a plate and decorate slices of the cucumber around. You can add mayonnaise, chilli sauce and a little bit of pepper to the surface of the eggs, this will increase flavor for the dish.
Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins – Donut muffins are a super soft, homemade muffins that are easy to make! These buttery treats taste just like an old fashioned donut rolled in cinnamon and sugar!
FOR THE MUFFINS:
1 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1/8 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 Large Egg
1/2 Cup Milk
1/3 Cup Butter, Melted and Cooled
FOR THE TOPPING:
1/3 Cup Granulated Sugar
2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
5 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin cups or line with paper liners. Set aside.
In a large bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Set aside.
In a small bowl beat the egg. Add the milk, vanilla extract, and melted butter and mix well to combine.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir just until moistened, being careful not to over mix.
Spoon batter into muffin cups about 1/2 - 3/4 of the way full. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. Allow muffins to cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
For the topping: In a small bowl mix together the cinnamon and sugar. In another small bowl melt the 5 Tablespoons of butter.
Dip the muffins into the butter, then roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture.