permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
  • Mike Jay
  • Anne Miller
  • Jocelyn Campbell
stewards:
  • Devaka Cooray
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • Burra Maluca
garden masters:
  • Dave Burton
  • Pearl Sutton
gardeners:
  • James Freyr
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Daron Williams

Last post in threads posted in by Shaun Bee or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] permaculture singles » Aloha Eco farm healthy 34yr woman (Go to) Shaun Bee
[+] permaculture singles » 31/F/PNW seeks partner to “retire” and start a farm with (Go to) Richard Stromberg
[+] permaculture singles » Looking for a tribe- 32yo, female seeking people to share my home. (Go to) Briannon Cierpilowski
[+] permaculture singles » 31/F/PNW seeks partner to “retire” and start a farm with (Go to) Richard Stromberg
[+] intentional community » I am offering a free place to live for entrepreneurial minded permies (Go to) Bill Andrychowski
[+] intentional community » I am offering a free place to live for entrepreneurial minded permies (Go to) Bill Andrychowski
[+] permaculture singles » SWF 35 Colorado Forest Fairy 🧚🏻‍♂️ (Go to) Shaun Bee
[+] permaculture singles » Is posting a photo the only way people talk to you on this site ? (Go to) Mike Jay
[+] permaculture singles » Is posting a photo the only way people talk to you on this site ? (Go to) Mike Jay
[+] permaculture singles » Looking for an off-grid partner (Go to) Shaun Bee
[+] permaculture singles » woman seeking man in SW Idaho (Go to) K Cee
[+] homestead » Looking for cool people (Go to) Dave Burton
[+] permaculture singles » Looking for a tribe- 32yo, female seeking people to share my home. (Go to) Briannon Cierpilowski
[+] permaculture singles » Petite 40-Year-Old Hispanic Female Looking For Tall White Male (35-45) (Go to) B Wood
[+] permaculture singles » Petite 40-Year-Old Hispanic Female Looking For Tall White Male (35-45) (Go to) B Wood