gift
Willie Smits: Village Based Permaculture Approaches in Indonesia (video)
will be released to subscribers in: soon!
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • jordan barton
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Greg Martin
  • Steve Thorn
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Leigh Tate
  • Mike Haasl
master gardeners:
  • John F Dean
gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Stacie Kim
  • Jay Angler

Last post in threads posted in by Maruf Miliunas or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] roundwood and timber framing » How should I connect the crucks frame to the corner post? (See Video) (Go to) Maruf Miliunas
[+] roundwood and timber framing » Any tips for securing roundwood with ratchet straps? (Go to) R Scott
[+] sculpture » Any experience making natural molds (Go to) Michael Littlejohn
[+] sculpture » Any experience making natural molds (Go to) Michael Littlejohn
[+] roundwood and timber framing » Three Questions for Building a Roundwood Timber Frame on Boulders (Go to) Glenn Herbert
[+] roundwood and timber framing » Three Questions for Building a Roundwood Timber Frame on Boulders (Go to) Glenn Herbert
[+] roundwood and timber framing » Roundwood Construction Order of Events From Foundation to Crucks (Go to) Maruf Miliunas
[+] roundwood and timber framing » Roundwood Construction Order of Events From Foundation to Crucks (Go to) Maruf Miliunas
[+] plant fibers » Know of any uses for Pine and Spruce Bark? (Go to) Jennifer Kowalski
[+] organic » Eco Friendly Garden Fleece? (Go to) Maruf Miliunas
[+] roundwood and timber framing » The Use of Framing Pins and Offset Prickers in RWT (Go to) Jordan Holland
[+] roundwood and timber framing » How thick should my supporting poles be for roundwood timber framing? (Go to) Maruf Miliunas
[+] roundwood and timber framing » Bore Joint and Windbrace Questions (Go to) Maruf Miliunas
[+] roundwood and timber framing » The Use of Framing Pins and Offset Prickers in RWT (Go to) Jordan Holland
[+] roundwood and timber framing » How thick should my supporting poles be for roundwood timber framing? (Go to) Maruf Miliunas
[+] roundwood and timber framing » Bore Joint and Windbrace Questions (Go to) Maruf Miliunas
[+] roundwood and timber framing » How do you draw accurate lines across round log at an angle? (Go to) Maruf Miliunas
[+] roundwood and timber framing » How do you draw accurate lines across round log at an angle? (Go to) Maruf Miliunas
[+] rocket mass heaters » Any Experience with Kuznetsov Stoves? (Go to) Peter van den Berg
[+] rocket mass heaters » Any Experience with Kuznetsov Stoves? (Go to) Peter van den Berg
[+] roundwood and timber framing » How to find Roundwood Timberframing Consultation Outside of the UK? (Go to) Maruf Miliunas
[+] straw bale house » Tiny Strawbale/Cob Home Progress and Questions (Go to) Maruf Miliunas
[+] straw bale house » Tiny Strawbale/Cob Home Progress and Questions (Go to) Maruf Miliunas
[+] roundwood and timber framing » Scribing tool..... (Go to) Maruf Miliunas
[+] roundwood and timber framing » Timber Framing as a Career - Where to Start? (Go to) Dustin Everett
[+] roundwood and timber framing » Timber Framing as a Career - Where to Start? (Go to) Dustin Everett
[+] natural building » Do I actually need to put a drain pipe in my rubble trench? (Go to) Maruf Miliunas
[+] natural building » Will Sand Gravel Suffice For French Drain? (Go to) Maruf Miliunas
[+] personal challenges » Just diagnosed with Lyme disease (Go to) Mart Hale
[+] gardening for beginners » Is there any compelling reason to deal with tiny thyme leaves instead of oregano's manageable ones? (Go to) Rob Lineberger