permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • r ranson
  • Nancy Reading
  • Anne Miller
  • Jay Angler
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Nicole Alderman
master gardeners:
  • Christopher Weeks
  • Timothy Norton
gardeners:
  • Matt McSpadden
  • Rachel Lindsay
  • Jeremy VanGelder

Last post in threads posted in by Nathan Stephanson or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] berries » Growing berry shrubs this winter in the greenhouse or indoors. (Go to) greg mosser
[+] animal fibers » Felting question, or better idea? (Go to) Heather Brenner
[+] animal fibers » Felting question, or better idea? (Go to) Heather Brenner
[+] crowdfunding » RMHJ movie Kickstarter kickback program (Go to) Beau M. Davidson
[+] tinkering with this site » I ended up with 2 accounts here on permies and I wonder if they could be merged in some way. (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] plants » Perennial Greens You've Grown (Go to) Joe Uicker
[+] greenhouses » Greenhouse with industrial shelves (Go to) Megan Igo
[+] trees » Help deciding what trees and how many to plant for coppiced firewood? (Go to) Brian Rumsey
[+] critter care » Wanted: Garden Buddy (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] gear » Choosing sustainable software: my personal rules of thumb after 35 years of computing (Go to) Phoenix Blackdove
[+] wheaton laboratories » i will pay you to make videos for my youtube channel (2023) (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] tiny house » Looking for recommendations for skoolie (school bus) conversion DIY instruction and r bus sale sites (Go to) Robert Ray
[+] cooking » New favorite breakfast: Eggs Cocotte (Go to) Nathan Stephanson
[+] personal care » A natural Vaseline/Triple antibiotic cream alternative? (Go to) R Sumner
[+] permaculture singles » Funny dating/relationship quotes and memes (Go to) Jonathan Jonny
[+] wheaton laboratories » ideas to get more boots in the bootcamp (Go to) Joshua Myrvaagnes
[+] tinkering with this site » be paul's virtual assistant (VA) (Go to) Christine Circe
[+] meaningless drivel » Exercise equipment (Go to) Nathan Stephanson
[+] rocket mass heaters » I have an idea for an outdoor RMH but I don't know if it will work. (Go to) Glenn Herbert
[+] rocket mass heaters » I have an idea for an outdoor RMH but I don't know if it will work. (Go to) Glenn Herbert
[+] goats and sheep » New Baby Pictures 2021 - What did you get? (Go to) Carla Burke
[+] tinkering with this site » be paul's virtual assistant (VA) (Go to) Christine Circe
[+] meaningless drivel » You know you're a permie when... (Go to) Derek Thille
[+] chickens » can you keep chickens in a barn with goats? (Go to) Phil Grady
[+] wheaton laboratories » growing a million calories on an acre, the first year, starting with dirt (Go to) Cat Knight
[+] wheaton laboratories » growing a million calories on an acre, the first year, starting with dirt (Go to) Cat Knight
[+] biochar » Spanish research: Many benefits of biochar (Go to) Nathan Stephanson
[+] biochar » Spanish research: Many benefits of biochar (Go to) Nathan Stephanson
[+] trees » Best trees to block cell tower (Go to) Brian Rumsey
[+] trees » Best trees to block cell tower (Go to) Brian Rumsey
[+] food preservation » Favorite Method of Food Preservation (Go to) Mimi Owens
[+] personal care » A natural Vaseline/Triple antibiotic cream alternative? (Go to) R Sumner
[+] cottage industry » Do you sell things that could be Christmas Presents? (Go to) Nissa Gadbois
[+] buy it for life » Transportation, or why I need a Rokon Ranger (Go to) Nathan Stephanson
[+] bugs » Help with fly control (Go to) John C Daley
[+] biochar » Is anybody concerned about possible emissions from making biochar? (Go to) John Suavecito