Win a bunch of tools from Truly Garden and Loma Creek! this week in the Gear forum!
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • James Freyr
  • Mike Haasl
  • paul wheaton
  • Dave Burton
stewards:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Jocelyn Campbell
  • Joseph Lofthouse
garden masters:
gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Steve Thorn
  • Eric Hanson

Last post in threads posted in by Joseph hackett or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] zero waste » Gadgets that save waste rather than creating waste (Go to) Wesley Kohn
[+] wild harvesting » Pro foraging: ya or nay? (Go to) Ellendra Nauriel
[+] fruit trees » My almond tree won't grow (heavy clay soil) (Go to) Antonio Scotti
[+] zero waste » Gadgets that save waste rather than creating waste (Go to) Wesley Kohn
[+] urban » Shade tolerant edibles (Go to) Ken W Wilson
[+] biointensive » Growing garden plants on a living trellis (other garden plants) (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] food as medicine » Thoughts on oxalic acid (Go to) David Huang
[+] cooking » Pressure Cooking water (Go to) Chris Kott
[+] books » Building a Better World in your Backyard by Paul Wheaton and Shawn Klassen-Koop (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] plants » Plants with lesser known perennial habits (Go to) Tim Kivi
[+] fruit trees » Anyone grow Mulberry? (Go to) Megan Palmer
[+] permaculture » Suggestions for perennial vegetables or fruits? (Go to) C. West
[+] composting » Store-Bought Nitrogen for Compost - Best Bang for the Buck (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] cooking » Pressure Cooking water (Go to) Chris Kott
[+] agile work » Making money through the Internet by selling....trash (Go to) jayampathi deshapriya
[+] meaningless drivel » Amazing Nature - what has wowed you lately? (Go to) Justin Gerardot
[+] seed saving / exchange / plant breeding » Saving seeds from a single plant (Go to) Joe Grand
[+] seed saving / exchange / plant breeding » Saving seeds from a single plant (Go to) Joe Grand
[+] hugelkultur » World's laziest hugelkultur (Go to) Megan Carlisle
[+] soil » Some soil pH questions (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] alternative energy » Can I burn olive oil in my oil lamps? (Go to) Carla Burke
[+] soil » Some soil pH questions (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] tinkering with this site » post photos for profile here if nowhere else on line to load them from (Go to) Glenn Van Agten
[+] tips for awkward spots » Community garden maintenance - esp. paths (Go to) Skandi Rogers
[+] forest garden » Allelopathy in Eucalyptus mulch (Go to) Joseph hackett
[+] writing » Making Ink for Writing (Go to) Joseph hackett
[+] biointensive » Do you plant vegetables very densely, or sparsely? (Go to) Joseph hackett
[+] personal care » I love my new DIY deodorant (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] meaningless drivel » You know you're a permie when... (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] hugelkultur » World's laziest hugelkultur (Go to) Megan Carlisle
[+] homestead » Dispensing of pests - ethicality and necessity (Go to) Andrew Mayflower
[+] meaningless drivel » Best thing you ever pulled from a dumpster or out of someone's garbage? (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] ethics and philosophy » Ethics of importing materials (Go to) Tj Jefferson
[+] medicinal herbs » stinging nettle for pain relief (Go to) julian Gerona
[+] urban » edible perennials in containers, NYC backyard (Go to) Vera Greutink
[+] urban » edible perennials in containers, NYC backyard (Go to) Vera Greutink
[+] bugs » I'm pregnant and my house and animals are infested with fleas! (Go to) Joseph hackett
[+] hugelkultur » Juglone tolerant plants (Go to) Mike Haasl
[+] projects » My west coast garden (Go to) Tracy Wandling
[+] zero waste » What to do with food scraps? (Go to) Sonja Draven