permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • paul wheaton
stewards:
  • Mike Jay
  • Jocelyn Campbell
  • Miles Flansburg
garden masters:
  • Dan Boone
  • Dave Burton
  • Steve Thorn
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • Shawn Klassen-Koop
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Mike Barkley

Last post in threads posted in by nancy sutton or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] gardening for beginners » What died in your new gardens? so far... (Go to) nancy sutton
[+] meaningless drivel » why must all the plants I never liked the looks of, turn out to be edible??? (Go to) Greg Martin
[+] personal care » Why do I think clearer and am less stressed outside? (Go to) Huxley Harter
[+] meaningless drivel » why must all the plants I never liked the looks of, turn out to be edible??? (Go to) Greg Martin
[+] plants » All about orach - a fantastic vegetable for your garden (Go to) Dan Boone
[+] crowdfunding » 2019 Better World Book kickstarter support (Go to) Shawn Klassen-Koop
[+] crowdfunding » 2019 Better World Book kickstarter support (Go to) Shawn Klassen-Koop
[+] personal care » How to Cut Your Hair or Others' (Go to) Norma Guy
[+] tinkering with this site » gir bot (Go to) Kai Walker
[+] science and research » Pavlovian learning, memory and acoustic perception in plants (M Gagliano) (Go to) nancy sutton
[+] ulcer factory » They're coming after meat, now.. (Go to) nancy sutton
[+] science and research » Pavlovian learning, memory and acoustic perception in plants (M Gagliano) (Go to) nancy sutton
[+] pasture » 'carbon farming' i.e., compost ... for pastures! 'Can Dirt Save the Earth?' (Go to) nancy sutton
[+] pasture » 'carbon farming' i.e., compost ... for pastures! 'Can Dirt Save the Earth?' (Go to) nancy sutton
[+] natural building » Wet Spun Building (Go to) Forrest Little
[+] organic » Vinegar as an herbicide (Go to) Gordon Haverland
[+] plants » Which "weed" do you dislike the most? (Go to) Jolene Jakesy
[+] market garden » SRI, SCI, System of rice/crop intensification, anyone using it? (Go to) nancy sutton
[+] market garden » SRI, SCI, System of rice/crop intensification, anyone using it? (Go to) nancy sutton
[+] permaculture » purple permaculture vs. brown permaculture (Go to) Josh Garbo
[+] tinkering with this site » gir bot (Go to) Kai Walker
[+] paleo » Paleo diet (Go to) nancy sutton
[+] food as medicine » Fasting: I find it easier to "not eat" than to "eat less" (Go to) Kerrshay Peck
[+] crowdfunding » Getting ready for the Better World Book kickstarter - April 2019 (Go to) Shawn Klassen-Koop
[+] ethics and philosophy » Science and choosing ones own credence (Go to) Chris Kott
[+] ethics and philosophy » Science and choosing ones own credence (Go to) Chris Kott
[+] gardening for beginners » Easiest Vegetable to Grow (Go to) Kai Walker
[+] wheaton laboratories » Chris's Boot camp experience (Go to) Christopher Lopez
[+] wheaton laboratories » Chris's Boot camp experience (Go to) Christopher Lopez
[+] organic » Flame Weeding (Go to) nancy sutton