permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
  • Mike Jay
  • Anne Miller
  • Jocelyn Campbell
stewards:
  • Devaka Cooray
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • Burra Maluca
garden masters:
  • Dave Burton
  • Pearl Sutton
gardeners:
  • James Freyr
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Daron Williams

Last post in threads posted in by Kevin Swanson or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] greenhouses » Mike's passive solar greenhouse design/build (Go to) Mike Jay
[+] greenhouses » Mike's passive solar greenhouse design/build (Go to) Mike Jay
[+] greenhouses » Subterranean Heating Cooling System (Go to) Aubrey Zhang
[+] cooking » cast iron: polymerizing oils and a better seasoning (Go to) Daniel Schmidt
[+] medicinal herbs » What do you think of Herbal Detoxes? (Go to) Sharol Tilgner
[+] chickens » in praise of broody hens (Go to) Skandi Rogers
[+] gear » Dale's battery powered transformation nearly complete. No gas landscaping and travel. (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] online learning » Looking to find good drafting program or course online... (Go to) Kevin Swanson
[+] permaculture design » Instant succession - 1 year, 5 year, 10 year, 25 year examples (Go to) Kevin Swanson
[+] bugs » Ticks! can their cycle be broken? (Go to) Glen Cory
[+] web sites » Tutorials for permaculture design with free software (Go to) Kevin Swanson
[+] food as medicine » Anyone using lion's mane mushrooms for brain health? (Go to) Nick Dimitri
[+] food as medicine » Anyone using lion's mane mushrooms for brain health? (Go to) Nick Dimitri
[+] tinkering with this site » Cannot find some of my posts (Go to) Kevin Swanson
[+] tinkering with this site » Cannot find some of my posts (Go to) Kevin Swanson
[+] greenhouses » Would a climate battery work for cold cloudy climates? (Go to) Gordon Hogenson
[+] greenhouses » Would a climate battery work for cold cloudy climates? (Go to) Gordon Hogenson
[+] chickens » how do i keep my chicken water from freezing with no electricity? (Go to) Les Van Valkenburgh
[+] tinkering with this site » How can I help? (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] plants » Mexican sunflower - Tithonia diversifolia (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] permaculture » "U" shaped swales vs "V" shaped - which is better (Go to) Kyrt Ryder
[+] wheaton laboratories » heat a montana home all winter with a half cord of wood (Go to) Dee Hazell
[+] forest garden » Moving pawpaws north.... (Go to) Jordan Johnston
[+] cooking » Cast iron cookware season the outside of skillet? (Go to) M. A. Carey
[+] hugelkultur » Topsoil on Hugelkulturs (Go to) Kevin Swanson
[+] repair » Repair forum - It's about fixing broken things (Go to) r ranson
[+] chickens » Chickens & mosquitoes not pals (Go to) Miranda Converse
[+] solar » Solar powered wells? (Go to) Eric Hammond
[+] chickens » best perennial chicken feed (Go to) Hans Quistorff
[+] food as medicine » bone healing (Go to) Mick Fisch
[+] earthworks » 100 Year rainfall data (Go to) John Wolfram
[+] greenhouses » What type of greenhouse ?! (Go to) William Bronson
[+] eastern usa » Permies in Central Mass? (Go to) Sam Billings
[+] permaculture design » Seeking permaculture design and implementation services - Worcester county MA (Go to) Kevin Swanson
[+] chickens » What kind of electric fencing do you use? (Go to) Justin Rhodes
[+] permaculture » Seedlings off to very slow start (Go to) Debora Griffin