permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Anne Miller
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
  • Pearl Sutton
  • James Freyr
stewards:
  • Burra Maluca
  • Mike Haasl
  • Joylynn Hardesty
master gardeners:
  • Steve Thorn
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • thomas rubino
  • Jay Angler
  • Tereza Okava

Last post in threads posted in by S. Bard or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] introductions » Hi from Belgium! (Go to) Sanna Heijnis
[+] nibblers » Anthills at the base of all of my new fruit trees! (Go to) G Freden
[+] ducks and geese » Would my ducks fall off a cliff? (Go to) Orin Raichart
[+] gardening for beginners » What are my weeds telling me about my soil (Go to) S. Bard
[+] gardening for beginners » What are my weeds telling me about my soil (Go to) S. Bard
[+] nibblers » Anthills at the base of all of my new fruit trees! (Go to) G Freden
[+] fruit trees » What is going on with my peach tree? (Go to) Steve Thorn
[+] ducks and geese » Would my ducks fall off a cliff? (Go to) Orin Raichart
[+] tips for awkward spots » How to transform a heavy clay steep slope into a fruit orchard/ food forest? Any advice welcome! (Go to) S. Bard
[+] tips for awkward spots » How to transform a heavy clay steep slope into a fruit orchard/ food forest? Any advice welcome! (Go to) S. Bard
[+] gardening for beginners » Please help me keep these cuttings (and my sanity) alive! (Go to) S. Bard
[+] composting » Things everyone should know about compost but probably don't (Go to) Dan Fish
[+] permaculture design » Permaculture rocks - no, I mean actual rocks (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] plants » Ground elder growing tubers?? Or wrong ID? (Go to) S. Bard
[+] plants » Ground elder growing tubers?? Or wrong ID? (Go to) S. Bard
[+] gardening for beginners » Please help me keep these cuttings (and my sanity) alive! (Go to) S. Bard
[+] composting » Things everyone should know about compost but probably don't (Go to) Dan Fish
[+] composting » How can one obtain large amounts of organic matter to compost? (Go to) Michael Cox
[+] composting » How can one obtain large amounts of organic matter to compost? (Go to) Michael Cox
[+] soil » Creating soil where there isn’t any - transforming a pile of rocks (Go to) Chris rain
[+] soil » Creating soil where there isn’t any - transforming a pile of rocks (Go to) Chris rain
[+] wild harvesting » Bulk foragables: the Big Box store of your foraging habits. (Go to) Sue Rine
[+] greenhouses » Rhizobia bacteria for Nitrogen Fixing Trees (Go to) Burl Smith
[+] cooking » dyeing eggs with vegetable dyes - Easter eggs (Go to) Lyda Eagle
[+] cooking » dyeing eggs with vegetable dyes - Easter eggs (Go to) Lyda Eagle
[+] fencing » Trip back in time: hedging or live fencing video (Go to) Trace Oswald
[+] fencing » Trip back in time: hedging or live fencing video (Go to) Trace Oswald
[+] gardening for beginners » Feeding and attracting wild birds - what am I doing wrong (Go to) Jane Higginson
[+] gardening for beginners » Feeding and attracting wild birds - what am I doing wrong (Go to) Jane Higginson