permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Leigh Tate
  • Nicole Alderman
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • jordan barton
  • r ranson
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Jay Angler
  • John F Dean
  • Nancy Reading
gardeners:
  • Mike Barkley
  • thomas rubino
  • Beau Davidson

Last post in threads posted in by Patrick Edwards or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] digital market » Companion Planting Guide by World Permaculture Association (Go to) Angela Wilcox
[+] digital market » Companion Planting Guide by World Permaculture Association (Go to) Angela Wilcox
[+] permaculture » One Solution to the Crisis: Landrace Everything (Go to) Marvin Weber
[+] permaculture » One Solution to the Crisis: Landrace Everything (Go to) Marvin Weber
[+] frugality » Permies are "The Joneses" (Go to) Angel Bellamissio
[+] volunteering » VT/NH Borderlands Short Term Place To Stay -- Skill Exchange? (Go to) Patrick Edwards
[+] agile work » Busking With a Guitar - Got Any Advice? (Go to) Patrick Edwards
[+] seeds and breeding » Organic vs. "Conventional" Seeds (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] zero waste » I'm curious... What's the best change you made that reduced your garbage? (Go to) Janette Raven
[+] seeds and breeding » Organic vs. "Conventional" Seeds (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] bugs » Flea Control (Go to) r ranson
[+] bugs » Predatory insect ecosystem (Go to) Patrick Edwards
[+] homestead » Potential of homestead on a 20% slope? Kitchen garden? Cattle? (Go to) Cimarron Layne
[+] asian natural farming » Fukuoka Happy Hill Rice (Go to) Nandakumar Palaparambil
[+] buy it for life » Tools for life(ish) (Go to) Stacie Kim
[+] zero waste » I'm curious... What's the best change you made that reduced your garbage? (Go to) Janette Raven
[+] greenhouses » Mike's passive solar greenhouse design/build (Go to) Mike Haasl
[+] greenhouses » Mike's passive solar greenhouse design/build (Go to) Mike Haasl
[+] meaningless drivel » what brand of coffee do you drink? (Go to) Jocelyn Campbell
[+] frugality » the most eco and last coffee maker - cowgirl coffee (Go to) Jeremy VanGelder
[+] homestead » Looking for some help! (Go to) John C Daley
[+] buy it for life » A source for an unbreakable broadfork (Go to) Matt Mill
[+] tinkering with this site » promote your biz: give pie people discounts (Go to) Paul Fookes
[+] buy it for life » A source for an unbreakable broadfork (Go to) Matt Mill
[+] personal challenges » do you play well with others (Go to) Janet Reed
[+] homestead » Finding Land With Unrestricted Use (Go to) Nathan MacAilpin
[+] introductions » Howdy from Wyoming (Go to) Rick Breininger
[+] meaningless drivel » I'm an ENTJ, what are you? (Go to) gir bot
[+] goats and sheep » sheep vs alpaca (Go to) Samantha Lewis