Win a copy of A Food Forest in Your Garden this week in the Forest Garden forum!
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • jordan barton
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Steve Thorn
  • Leigh Tate
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Greg Martin
  • Mike Haasl
master gardeners:
  • John F Dean
gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Jay Angler
  • Nancy Reading

Last post in threads posted in by Seth Gardener or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] soil » All the Great Things about Wood Chips (Go to) Cécile Stelzer Johnson
[+] california » French Broom (Genista monspessulana): the problem is the solution? (Go to) Krissa Lee
[+] california » Any friendly Counties? (Go to) Cm Smith
[+] permaculture singles » South Central Kentucky. Where my permies at? (Go to) Jesse Glessner
[+] permaculture singles » South Central Kentucky. Where my permies at? (Go to) Jesse Glessner
[+] permaculture singles » What's Your Mind Like? (Go to) Tom Berens
[+] soil » All the Great Things about Wood Chips (Go to) Cécile Stelzer Johnson
[+] fungi » One ton of beech sawdust - how do I transform it into mushroom heaven and not a pile of goo? (Go to) Seth Gardener
[+] permaculture singles » Polyamorous Permaculture People (Go to) Juniper Oliphant
[+] plants » Homemade Lactobacillus Serum (Go to) Steven Spence
[+] woodland » Pruning dwarfing fruit trees: central leader vs open center (Go to) Seth Gardener
[+] fungi » Unwanted mushrooms growing in my veggie garden. (Go to) Seth Gardener
[+] fungi » Help! I left these guys too long... should I even bother inoculating logs with them? (Go to) Daniel Tura
[+] fungi » One ton of beech sawdust - how do I transform it into mushroom heaven and not a pile of goo? (Go to) Seth Gardener
[+] intentional community » A Community For Happy Recluses? (Go to) Josie Grenier
[+] intentional community » Looking for a place to farm, or a community (Go to) Rebecca Blake
[+] intentional community » Looking for a place to farm, or a community (Go to) Rebecca Blake
[+] land shares » Looking for place to farm, or a community (Go to) Seth Gardener