permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies living kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
stewards:
garden masters:
gardeners:

Last post in threads posted in by Burra Maluca or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] music » Re-release of Jethro Tull's "Heavy Horses" -- 40th anniversary (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] tinkering with this site » A bit of fun. (Go to) r ranson
[+] organic » I need help with my research about gardening! (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] rocket mass heaters » Help please.. Searching for plans with simple drawings for a 6'' Peter Van den Berg batchbox design (Go to) thomas rubino
[+] rocket mass heaters » Help please.. Searching for plans with simple drawings for a 6'' Peter Van den Berg batchbox design (Go to) thomas rubino
[+] meaningless drivel » calango lengo - the eternal dance between life, death and water (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] rocket mass heaters » rocket mass heater myths - youtube video series (Go to) Creighton Samuiels
[+] rocket mass heaters » Pebble-Style 3-in-1 RMH questions (Go to) P Mike
[+] tinkering with this site » the probation post feature (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] rocket mass heaters » rocket mass heater myths - youtube video series (Go to) Creighton Samuiels
[+] soil » What does Complete Soil do for the planet? (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] soil » What does Complete Soil do for the planet? (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] ulcer factory » Petrol or people? (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] personal care » Shark week cramping/pain discussion (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] tinkering with this site » access to digital market purchase (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] rocket mass heaters » Surface area in the mass (Go to) Marcus vandell
[+] woodland » Green removal of invasive trees - Knysna, South Africa (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] fruit trees » The Holistic Orchard: Tree Fruits and Berries The Biological Way (Go to) Judith Browning
[+] ethics and philosophy » Understanding what it means "water at rest is always level..." (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] tinkering with this site » Who gave me an apple? (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] meaningless drivel » Never Have I Ever... (DIY/Homestead Edition) (Go to) Dan Boone
[+] meaningless drivel » Never Have I Ever... (DIY/Homestead Edition) (Go to) Dan Boone
[+] tinkering with this site » Forum visibility (Go to) r ranson
[+] communication » Censorship and Cider Press (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] market garden » Creating New Beds for a Market Garden (Go to) Skandi Rogers
[+] dogs and cats » Teg - Training a Welsh Sheepdog - watch her on the BBC! (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] tinkering with this site » Received a suspicious, inappropriate or abusive PM? (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] meaningless drivel » Humanure, Cattle Decapitation, and Fantasy (Go to) Todd Parr
[+] goats, sheep and llamas » 'Stoned' sheep go on 'psychotic rampage' after eating cannabis plants dumped in Welsh village (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] stone work » Which one should I choose for my new kitchen? (Go to) Chris Knite
[+] stone work » Which one should I choose for my new kitchen? (Go to) Chris Knite
[+] tinkering with this site » Didn't get email notification of reply to thread (Go to) Mike Jay
[+] meaningless drivel » calango lengo - the eternal dance between life, death and water (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] kids » Need Recommendations for a Cook Book or Other Books for a 12 yr old Girl (Go to) Todd Parr