permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies living kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • raven ranson
  • Jocelyn Campbell
  • Julia Winter
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Burra Maluca
  • Devaka Cooray
garden masters:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Shawn Klassen-Koop
gardeners:
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • Bill Crim
  • Mike Jay

Last post in threads posted in by Burra Maluca or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] chickens » Setting Live Chicks under Broody Hen (Go to) Galadriel Freden
[+] homestead » Self-sustained homestead on 12.5 acres? (Go to) Tj Jefferson
[+] plants » Tall trees (Go to) Thomas H. Reed
[+] plants » Tall trees (Go to) Thomas H. Reed
[+] communication » gentle ways to tell someone it's a bad idea (Go to) Trace Oswald
[+] ulcer factory » Science vs. "science" - and "engineering" too (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] tinkering with this site » Wrong-way Driver - seeking better understanding of the be nice rule (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] meaningless drivel » The simple pleasures of the day (please add your own) (Go to) Dave Burton
[+] plants » How good are overwintered seeds at deciding when to come up? (Go to) Amy Maria
[+] wind » Bendy blades on wind turbines (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] wind » Bendy blades on wind turbines (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] permaculture singles » What Women Want (Go to) Sarah Koster
[+] alternative energy » mechanical energy storage (Go to) Creighton Samuiels
[+] tinkering with this site » How permies.com works - links to useful threads (Go to) Joylynn Hardesty
[+] tinkering with this site » Received a suspicious, inappropriate or abusive PM? (Go to) Bethany Dutch
[+] meaningless drivel » Scenery is the Ultimate Souvenir ... Would You Like to Share Your Favorite Place? (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] meaningless drivel » Scenery is the Ultimate Souvenir ... Would You Like to Share Your Favorite Place? (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] tinkering with this site » Quote, Img, URL not working for me? (Go to) raven ranson
[+] meaningless drivel » Burra's Online Jigsaw Puzzles, with a permie theme (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] tinkering with this site » scientific study and truthiness (Go to) Roberto pokachinni
[+] tinkering with this site » scientific study and truthiness (Go to) Roberto pokachinni
[+] meaningless drivel » changing handedness as I age (Go to) Tereza Okava
[+] meaningless drivel » The simple pleasures of the day (please add your own) (Go to) Dave Burton
[+] permaculture singles » How did it end and why? An opportunity to examine and purge (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] bicycle » What other things do you use your bicycle for? (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] permaculture singles » How did it end and why? An opportunity to examine and purge (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] permaculture singles » How did your relationship begin? Where did you find them? How did you get it started? (Go to) Greg Mamishian
[+] permaculture singles » How did your relationship begin? Where did you find them? How did you get it started? (Go to) Greg Mamishian
[+] tinkering with this site » the probation post feature (Go to) raven ranson
[+] woodland » "Walking in the woods" pictures: share yours (Go to) Scott Foster
[+] permaculture singles » How to meet girls. Things every young guy should know. (Go to) Nina Jay
[+] books » The Creative Kitchen: Seasonal Plant Based Recipes... by Stephanie Hafferty (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] books » The Creative Kitchen: Seasonal Plant Based Recipes... by Stephanie Hafferty (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] tinkering with this site » How can I delete a topic I posted in one of the forums? (Go to) Joylynn Hardesty
[+] tinkering with this site » How can I delete a topic I posted in one of the forums? (Go to) Joylynn Hardesty