permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Leigh Tate
  • jordan barton
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Nicole Alderman
stewards:
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
  • Greg Martin
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • Jay Angler
gardeners:
  • Nancy Reading
  • Mike Barkley
  • L. Johnson

Last post in threads posted in by Cam Haslehurst or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] hugelkultur » Cam's First Hugelkultur Beds (Go to) Cam Haslehurst
[+] repair » What is this? Put machine in water, add electricity, and ... (Go to) r ranson
[+] gear » Choosing a Welder (Go to) Susan Boyce
[+] electrical » Electricity for Permies: Dissecting a DC Motor (Go to) Cam Haslehurst
[+] electrical » Electricity for Permies: Dissecting a DC Motor (Go to) Cam Haslehurst
[+] repair » Exploring Electronics - What's inside your appliances? (Go to) Cam Haslehurst
[+] repair » Electricity for Permies: Got Repair Skils? (Go to) Cam Haslehurst
[+] repair » Electricity for Permies: Got Repair Skils? (Go to) Cam Haslehurst
[+] gear » Useful trick - tool steel welding rod (Go to) Clifford Gallington
[+] gear » Useful trick - tool steel welding rod (Go to) Clifford Gallington
[+] repair » Electricity for Permies: Checking out AC Motors (Go to) Mike Barkley
[+] repair » Electricity for Permies: Checking out AC Motors (Go to) Mike Barkley
[+] repair » Exploring Electronics - What's inside your appliances? (Go to) Cam Haslehurst
[+] pep metalworking » Extending the life of your cutting wheels...an interesting test (Go to) Cam Haslehurst
[+] ethics and philosophy » Do you ever feel like giving up? (Go to) Tereza Okava
[+] tinkering with this site » Take a look at our new features (Go to) May Lotito
[+] pep metalworking » Extending the life of your cutting wheels...an interesting test (Go to) Cam Haslehurst
[+] apples » Protecting base of apple trees for winter? (Go to) Cam Haslehurst
[+] meaningless drivel » The things people spend money on (Go to) Dan Boone
[+] gardening for beginners » Protecting base of apple trees for winter? (Go to) Cam Haslehurst
[+] gardening for beginners » Protecting base of apple trees for winter? (Go to) Cam Haslehurst
[+] repair » Cam's Boot Repair...i.e. extending the life of walmart footwear (Go to) Cam Haslehurst
[+] repair » Cam's Boot Repair...i.e. extending the life of walmart footwear (Go to) Cam Haslehurst
[+] gear » My New Viking Welding hood (Go to) Cam Haslehurst
[+] gear » My New Viking Welding hood (Go to) Cam Haslehurst
[+] gardening for beginners » Haslehurst Garden Adventures (Go to) Cam Haslehurst
[+] gardening for beginners » Haslehurst Garden Adventures (Go to) Cam Haslehurst
[+] personal care » Going poo-less: No Shampoo/Soap in the Shower (Go to) Heather Sharpe
[+] personal care » Going poo-less: No Shampoo/Soap in the Shower (Go to) Heather Sharpe
[+] rural » Stone Baerm Adventures (Go to) Cam Haslehurst