permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • r ranson
  • Nancy Reading
  • Anne Miller
  • Jay Angler
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Nicole Alderman
master gardeners:
  • Christopher Weeks
  • Timothy Norton
gardeners:
  • Matt McSpadden
  • Rachel Lindsay
  • Jeremy VanGelder

Last post in threads posted in by Gary Numan or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] meaningless drivel » here comes the sun (Go to) Saana Jalimauchi
[+] nibblers » Turning mice into chicken feed (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] meaningless drivel » Am I old? memes (Go to) John F Dean
[+] pep foraging » Fresh harvest list - PEP BB foraging.sand.fresh (Go to) Evan Ward
[+] fruit trees » Can I save my pawpaw? (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] skills to inherit property » Paid Part-Time Work and SKIP - Glendale, Kentucky (Go to) Angela Wilcox
[+] plants » Trying to figure out what this plant is called| SOLVED - Giant Ragweed (Ambrosia trifida) (Go to) May Lotito
[+] roundwood and timber framing » Building off-grid... How off is too off? (Go to) Gary Numan
[+] tinkering with this site » post photos for profile here if nowhere else on line to load them from (Go to) Tom Tiedemann
[+] pep foraging » Prepare a dish - PEP BB foraging.sand.dish (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] wood burning stoves » Arrow 2000 Wood Burning Stove For Sale... (Go to) Gary Numan
[+] PEM » PEM badge: Dimensional Lumber Woodworking (Go to) Mike Haasl
[+] homestead » What do you do with small rocks? (Go to) Timothy Norton
[+] gardening for beginners » What is the secret to getting tomato seeds to germinate? (Go to) Yury Smirnov
[+] books » $3.99 Amazon Kindle book,"Sustainable Market Farming: Intensive Vegetable Production on a Few Acres" (Go to) Gary Numan
[+] skills to inherit property » BB clarification thread (Go to) Jojo Cameron
[+] intentional community » Desert Southwest opportunity for the right person(s) (Go to) Larry Miranda
[+] pep tool care » Sharpen, clean and oil a shovel - PEP BB tool.sand.shovel (Go to) Eric Wiese
[+] fruit trees » Apple tree rescue/pruning help for a newbie (Go to) Mike Ellan
[+] pep animal care » Collect a Dozen Eggs - PEP BB animal.sand.collecteggs (Go to) Clay McGowen
[+] tinkering with this site » PEA question, Gardening. (Go to) Gary Numan
[+] tinkering with this site » PEA question, Gardening. (Go to) Gary Numan
[+] pep electricity » Put a new end on an extension cord - PEP BB electricity.sand.cordend (Go to) Patrick W Kelly
[+] chickens » Saving money on chick crumble by sifting it. (Go to) Kristine Keeney
[+] woodland » Black Locust Coppicing project and blog post (Go to) Ezra Beaton
[+] PEM » Plant trees - PEM BB gardening.sand.planttrees (Go to) Mike Haasl
[+] Magazines » Building a Better World book in Pip Magazine! (Aussie permaculture magazine) (Go to) Jules Silverlock
[+] predators » I need help identifying this animal (Go to) Sophi Joy
[+] trees » Can someone help me find what type of tree this is? (Go to) Phil Stevens
[+] pep electricity » Install a permanent AC light fixture - PEP BB electricity.sand.AC fixture (Go to) Kyle Knight
[+] electrical » Adding outlets, and 15a vs 20a (Go to) Kyle Covington
[+] electrical » Adding outlets, and 15a vs 20a (Go to) Kyle Covington
[+] critter care » What are "Best Practices" for injured/ill birds? (Go to) Mercy Pergande