gift
Native Bee Guide by Crown Bees
will be released to subscribers in: soon!
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • Nancy Reading
  • r ranson
  • Jay Angler
  • Pearl Sutton
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Leigh Tate
  • Burra Maluca
master gardeners:
  • Christopher Weeks
  • Timothy Norton
gardeners:
  • Jeremy VanGelder
  • Paul Fookes
  • Tina Wolf

Last post in threads posted in by K Kaba or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] vines » is there a way to neutralize poison ivy? (Go to) Tereza Okava
[+] fruit trees » Anyone growing Chicago Hardy Fig in wintery climates? (Go to) Donny Chilo
[+] meaningless drivel » Poison Ivy (Go to) Carla Burke
[+] textile techniques » What happens when Rayon is washed? (Go to) May Lotito
[+] meaningless drivel » How many tech to permaculture people are here? (Go to) Mark Miner
[+] tips for awkward spots » Dog run over drainfield ideas (Go to) Kris Winter
[+] art » watercolour questions so beginner, I'm almost afraid to ask (Go to) Maxime Tower
[+] art » watercolour questions so beginner, I'm almost afraid to ask (Go to) Maxime Tower
[+] meaningless drivel » How many tech to permaculture people are here? (Go to) Mark Miner
[+] meaningless drivel » Would you rather spend all morning weeding the garden or chopping/stacking wood? (Go to) S Smithsson
[+] goats and sheep » All my newborn goats are male!!! (Go to) Leigh Tate
[+] cooking » How do you make Cole Slaw? (Go to) J Garlits
[+] dogs and cats » Stray cats making sandy zone into a litter box. Advice? (Go to) Timothy Norton
[+] meaningless drivel » Would you rather have 10 apple/pear varieties, or 10 berry bush varieties? (Go to) S Smithsson
[+] plants » Plants for cicada holes (Go to) Dan O'Brien
[+] perennial vegetables » Eating Maple Leaves? (Go to) r ranson
[+] plants » Plants for cicada holes (Go to) Dan O'Brien
[+] food preservation » Which size lids do you use? (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] meaningless drivel » Would you rather deal with 100 mouse sized deer or one deer sized mouse in the garden? (Go to) S Smithsson
[+] cooking » What is your Favorite Sweetner? (Go to) Melissa Stroud
[+] toilet alternatives » compost toilet or regular toilet? (Go to) John Bos
[+] dogs and cats » Dogs found and one gone again (Go to) Carla Burke
[+] ancestral skills » Human… hibernation? My crazy, ridiculous idea about very very ancestral skills (Go to) Cécile Stelzer Johnson
[+] meaningless drivel » Would you rather have your garden eaten by deer or by raccoons? (Go to) Riona Abhainn
[+] composting » How to keep neighborhood feral cats from pooping in my compost and garden? (Go to) Jeff Lindsey
[+] cooking » organizing recipes (Go to) Jesse Glessner
[+] fish » Can you feed guppies naturally? (Go to) Mk Neal
[+] plants » Plant ID please (possibly/probably a tomatillo!) (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] natural building » crime & theftproofing a rural house/land... (Go to) John C Daley
[+] dogs and cats » Are we feeding this cat too much? (Go to) Matt McSpadden
[+] cooking » Non-Foodie Asks: How to Like Eating? (Go to) Anne Miller