permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • r ranson
  • Nancy Reading
  • Anne Miller
  • Jay Angler
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Nicole Alderman
master gardeners:
  • Christopher Weeks
  • Timothy Norton
gardeners:
  • Matt McSpadden
  • Rachel Lindsay
  • Jeremy VanGelder

Last post in threads posted in by Arthur Angaran or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] intentional community » Do you have a camper or RV and need a spot to rent? (Go to) Neena Swan
[+] cooking » What is your Favorite Salsa Recipe? (Go to) Mike Barkley
[+] tiny house » lowest $$ foundation for tiny house w/minimal equipment (Go to) J Hillman
[+] projects » Cutting wood (Go to) Christopher Weeks
[+] finishes » Patching roof leak on asphalt shingle (Go to) craig howard
[+] introductions » Introduction (Go to) Arthur Angaran
[+] urban » lowest possible utilities? (Go to) Monica Truong
[+] financial strategy » Replacing the Urge to Buy (Go to) John C Daley
[+] tiny house » I Want to Buy a Used or New - Tiny Home, Yurt, or RV/Trailer in Midwest (Go to) Alex Malagón
[+] rural » Seeking advice - living driving distance vs walking distance to family (Go to) John Wolfram
[+] urban gardening » Quikrete or concrete in raised bed construction (Go to) Rob Chambers
[+] personal challenges » Trying to understand… (Go to) Anna Morong
[+] rocket mass heaters » how do we tell more people about rocket mass heaters (Go to) Ned Harr
[+] gear » Chainsaw decision (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] stone work » Building a basement and foundation with field stone for a timber frame house (Go to) Arthur Angaran
[+] woodworking » Leveling posts for a deer stand (Go to) Arthur Angaran
[+] wells and springs » Running new water line (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] rocket mass heaters » RMH and british regulations (Go to) Julie Reed
[+] plumbing » Help a newbie - valve stuck (Go to) L. Johnson
[+] rocket mass heaters » Building the Ultimate Rocket Mass Heater FAQ (Go to) Dian Green
[+] wood burning stoves » Wood stove questions (Go to) Ben Holler
[+] meaningless drivel » Finish This Sentence: The Woman I admire Most in History is ... (Go to) Dc Stewart
[+] wood burning stoves » Wood stove questions (Go to) Ben Holler
[+] tiny house » Need Help - design elderly living home space with full offerings of an autonomous home in spare room (Go to) Greg Payton
[+] meaningless drivel » What are your tactics for remaining productive when it’s hot (Go to) Jonathan Mayer
[+] gear » How would you dig a trench in this - tool advice please (Go to) Cécile Stelzer Johnson
[+] tiny house » Feedback wanted on tiny home with deck design. (Go to) Arthur Angaran
[+] permaculture singles » Questions you've always had for guys but never asked. (Go to) Matt McSpadden
[+] homestead » Options for moving mobile home trailers when there are no local movers? (Go to) Arthur Angaran
[+] tiny house » Feedback wanted on tiny home with deck design. (Go to) Arthur Angaran
[+] electrical » Service Entrance Panel - I’m concerned (Go to) William Kellogg
[+] homestead » Easy/Free windbreak hedging - recycle Christmas Trees! (Go to) Denise Cares
[+] paul wheaton's pseudo blog » petroleum and driving and permaculture (Go to) Abraham Palma
[+] low tech » Human chainsaw (Go to) L. Johnson
[+] rocket mass heaters » Please explain heat pumps to me like I'm an 8 year old (Go to) Dave Lotte
[+] cooking » how to cook frozen perogies so they taste amazing? (Go to) Timothy Norton