permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • r ranson
  • Nancy Reading
  • Anne Miller
  • Jay Angler
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Nicole Alderman
master gardeners:
  • Christopher Weeks
  • Timothy Norton
gardeners:
  • Matt McSpadden
  • Rachel Lindsay
  • Jeremy VanGelder

Last post in threads posted in by Edward Norton or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] projects » Roof insulation questions (Go to) Mike Haasl
[+] projects » Roof insulation questions (Go to) Mike Haasl
[+] urban gardening » Just got my first chip drop - happy happy happy (Go to) D Man
[+] urban gardening » Just got my first chip drop - happy happy happy (Go to) D Man
[+] meaningless drivel » What to do with 4,416,000 packing peanuts? (Go to) George Tyler
[+] meaningless drivel » What to do with 4,416,000 packing peanuts? (Go to) George Tyler
[+] roundwood and timber framing » Finishing rough cut wood - tool advice (Go to) Edward Norton
[+] gear » Hand chain saws (Go to) Jordan Holland
[+] rocket mass heaters » My first RMH plans - basement masonry batch box with oven (Go to) Edward Norton
[+] composting » Any reason why I shouldn’t add “Dog Eggs” when composting Ruth Stout style? (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] roundwood and timber framing » Finishing rough cut wood - tool advice (Go to) Edward Norton
[+] pep electricity » Create Micro Heater Bubble - PEP BB electricity.sand.micro (Go to) Jennifer Markestad
[+] meaningless drivel » You know you’re a PEPper when . . . (Go to) Rebekah Harmon
[+] rocket mass heaters » My first RMH plans - basement masonry batch box with oven (Go to) Edward Norton
[+] pep electricity » Create Micro Heater Bubble - PEP BB electricity.sand.micro (Go to) Jennifer Markestad
[+] meaningless drivel » What fiction are you reading right now? How is it? (Go to) Beau M. Davidson
[+] pep electricity » PEP BB electricity.straw.outletcircuit - Add an outlet circuit and circuit breaker (Go to) Edward Norton
[+] pep electricity » Install 20 feet of wire in an unfinished space - electricity.straw.20unfinished PEP BB (Go to) Edward Norton
[+] pep electricity » Install a Light Switch - PEP BB electricity.sand.installswitch (Go to) John Pachall
[+] pep electricity » Install/Repair an AC Outlet - PEP BB electricity.sand.AC outlet (Go to) Kyle Knight
[+] composting » Any reason why I shouldn’t add “Dog Eggs” when composting Ruth Stout style? (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] pep gardening » Yet another 100,000 calorie challenge (Go to) L. Johnson
[+] meaningless drivel » You know you’re a PEPper when . . . (Go to) Rebekah Harmon
[+] meaningless drivel » What fiction are you reading right now? How is it? (Go to) Beau M. Davidson
[+] natural building » Finishing the inside of a metal frame storage shed as naturally as possible (Go to) B Zalm
[+] rocket mass heaters » Design software for RHM (Go to) Andrés Bernal
[+] bicycle » PIE Give away for taking a new ebike for a spin (Go to) Daniel Schmidt
[+] meaningless drivel » The Prince: Searching for Xi Jinping - podcast (Go to) Edward Norton
[+] science and research » Organic gardening books (Go to) Debra Becker