Win a copy of Landrace Gardening this week in the Seeds and Breeding forum!
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Mike Haasl
  • Burra Maluca
master gardeners:
  • Greg Martin
  • jordan barton
  • Carla Burke
  • Leigh Tate
gardeners:
  • Jay Angler
  • John F Dean
  • Steve Thorn

Last post in threads posted in by Jess Dee or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] forest garden » Food forest with a short growing season (Go to) Trace Oswald
[+] forest garden » Food forest with a short growing season (Go to) Trace Oswald
[+] rainwater catchment » Cistern options: tadelakt, concrete, galvanized, or plastic (Go to) mike d farrier davis
[+] gear » Favorite hand tool (Go to) Kevin Harbin
[+] careers » Advice on starting a permaculture landscaping business (Go to) Limassy Washington
[+] careers » Making money from a passion (Go to) elle sagenev
[+] introductions » Just Purchased our First Acreage (Go to) Jess Dee
[+] careers » Making money from a passion (Go to) elle sagenev
[+] introductions » Just Purchased our First Acreage (Go to) Jess Dee
[+] cottage industry » Business Owners... How can I make your life easier? (Go to) Rebecca Blake
[+] gardening for beginners » forgotten root crops (Go to) Jess Dee
[+] cottage industry » Business Owners... How can I make your life easier? (Go to) Rebecca Blake
[+] gear » Priority order of food security gear.. (Go to) George Yacus
[+] gardening for beginners » Giving up on some of the permaculture strategies... (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] homestead » Pregnant & Overwhelmed (Go to) Marie Abell
[+] homestead » How to pick a place to look for land (Go to) Jess Dee
[+] personal challenges » Life without pimping yourself out as a commodity (Go to) Trace Oswald
[+] cottage industry » rebuilding my etsy shop during the "new normal" (Go to) Devon Olsen
[+] intentional community » Single Parent of 1 Seeks Community. (Go to) Adam Edonson
[+] intentional community » Single Parent of 1 Seeks Community. (Go to) Adam Edonson
[+] great white north » What do you do in the Winter? (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] financial strategy » Budgets ARE like Condoms After All (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] meaningless drivel » What does a permie give trick or treaters? (Go to) Aimee Hall
[+] homestead » stuck (Go to) M Wilcox
[+] gardening for beginners » silly questions about lovage (Go to) Jennifer Brownson
[+] meaningless drivel » Storing Water - for the hurricane, earthquake, or in case the well runs dry (Go to) Tereza Okava
[+] homestead » Off grid seed storage? (Go to) Jess Dee
[+] food choices » How to Eat Organic or Better and Local Without Being Exhausted? (Go to) Rebecca Blake
[+] permaculture » Tips and Tricks, Raising Happy Children (Go to) F Agricola
[+] homestead » old hedge laying video (Go to) Rus Williams
[+] food preservation » Minimalist alternative to food preservation (Go to) Heather Staas
[+] meaningless drivel » What would someone pay me for? (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] financial strategy » Straddlers (Go to) elle sagenev