Win a copy of The School Garden Curriculum this week in the Kids forum!
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
  • Anne Miller
  • Mike Jay
stewards:
  • Jocelyn Campbell
  • Burra Maluca
  • Devaka Cooray
garden masters:
  • Dave Burton
  • James Freyr
  • Mike Barkley
gardeners:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Greg Martin
  • Pearl Sutton

Last post in threads posted in by Nicola Marchi or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] permaethos » Homesteading Business Courses Kickstarter (Go to) Wendy O'Neill
[+] greenhouses » moisture a problem when attaching greenhouse to house? Solar gain for home? (Go to) Lily Hope
[+] rocket mass heaters » Rocket Mass or Masonry Heater also driving radiant floor heat. (Go to) bob day
[+] wofati and earth berm » Earth sheltered home earth tube question (Go to) Peter VanDerWal
[+] wofati and earth berm » Engineering: Can't find the right span table (Go to) Glenn Herbert
[+] cooking » Healthy, Sustainable Diet in the Office (Go to) Genevieve Higgs
[+] cattle » Mini cows (Go to) Jesse Cantrell
[+] art » Show me your sunset photos! (Go to) Vera Stewart
[+] wheaton laboratories » what to do with two million dollars (Go to) Greg Martin
[+] plants » who knew carnivorous plants were so incredibly beautiful? (Go to) Landon Sunrich
[+] solar » DIY Solar Installation, Permitting - Experiences? Feedback? (Go to) Alder Burns
[+] straw bale house » Straw Bale ice house in a container (Go to) Diabalein Avidyia
[+] natural building » Can I design and build houses professionally with no license or certification? (Go to) Nicola Marchi
[+] tinkering with this site » Meme Factory Soundboard (Go to) Faye DancingCloud
[+] tinkering with this site » Meme Factory Photo Submissions (Go to) Deb Rebel
[+] cob » Plumbing/Electrical (Go to) Kevin Derheimer
[+] aquaponics » Zero electricity aquaponic system (Go to) Jeremiah Robinson
[+] cattle » biting flies on my beef and dairy cows (Go to) Kristie Wheaton
[+] leathercraft » Kickstarter for Permaculture Leather and Clothing Book? (Go to) Dennis Lanigan
[+] wheaton laboratories » porta-cabin - love shack (Go to) Coco Newlon
[+] tinkering with this site » invoking the 48 hour rule: hugelkultur and contour (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] stone work » Toxicity of Concrete: discuss... (Go to) John C Daley
[+] books » Winter read-along book club for Permaculture: A Design Manual by Bill Mollison (Go to) Ann Torrence
[+] meaningless drivel » stamets featured in Hannibal TV show (Go to) Nicola Marchi
[+] solar » Looking for a direct current (DC) wiring resource (Go to) Michel Bevan
[+] permaculture » Just for Fun, Permaculture Brainteaser. Part 1. (Go to) Collin Vickers
[+] tinkering with this site » Podcast 191 Problem? (Go to) Suzy Bean
[+] tinkering with this site » Podcast 191 Problem? (Go to) Suzy Bean
[+] permaculture » Horticulture of the United States of Pocahontas (husp) (Go to) Darren Dubois
[+] home care » Everyday toxic things (Go to) John Merrifield
[+] gear » electric tractor (Go to) Brian Edmond
[+] natural building » Sustainable Building Without Concrete (Go to) John C Daley
[+] natural building » Sustainable Building Without Concrete (Go to) John C Daley
[+] pigs » One more reason why Paul Wheaton is right about pigs... (Go to) Frank Turrentine
[+] cooking » documentary about spoiling food (Go to) Lori Crouch
[+] nibblers » How can I protect my garden from HUGE gophers? They ate my horseradish, artichokes, peas. (Go to) De Mott
[+] greening the desert » The story of the Sahara from the last podcast, I don't think it's true. (Go to) Burra Maluca