paul has a new video  

visit the thread.

see the DVDs.

permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies living kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
stewards:
garden masters:
gardeners:

Last post in threads posted in by Satamax Antone or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] rocket mass heaters » Help please.. Searching for plans with simple drawings for a 6'' Peter Van den Berg batchbox design (Go to) Marcus vandell
[+] rocket mass heaters » Help please.. Searching for plans with simple drawings for a 6'' Peter Van den Berg batchbox design (Go to) Marcus vandell
[+] rocket mass heaters » tiny house rocket mass heater: the cyclone batch style (Go to) Mjølner Rankenberg
[+] rocket mass heaters » tiny house rocket mass heater: the cyclone batch style (Go to) Mjølner Rankenberg
[+] rocket mass heaters » Decentralized Power Production with RMH (Go to) Glenn Herbert
[+] rocket mass heaters » Batch RMH build in Sweden (Go to) Thomas Holm
[+] rocket mass heaters » Surface area in the mass (Go to) Marcus vandell
[+] rocket mass heaters » Surface area in the mass (Go to) Marcus vandell
[+] wheaton laboratories » double shoebox rocket cook stove in allerton abbey (Go to) Peter van den Berg
[+] wheaton laboratories » double shoebox rocket cook stove in allerton abbey (Go to) Peter van den Berg
[+] rocket mass heaters » Barrel clearance around the SIDES of the heat riser??? (Go to) Satamax Antone
[+] rocket mass heaters » Durability of burn chamber with perlite or vermiculite? (Go to) Duane Hylton
[+] rocket mass heaters » Rocket mass heater for workshop (Go to) Satamax Antone
[+] rocket mass heaters » fire box: insulated fire brick or not? (Go to) Marcus vandell
[+] rocket mass heaters » Durability of burn chamber with perlite or vermiculite? (Go to) Duane Hylton
[+] rocket mass heaters » Rocket mass heater for workshop (Go to) Satamax Antone
[+] rocket mass heaters » How much clearance is ideal between the insulated heat riser and the outer 55 gallon drum? (Go to) Satamax Antone
[+] rocket mass heaters » Batch box pulsating sound out of main air port? Help? (Go to) Satamax Antone
[+] rocket mass heaters » Batch box pulsating sound out of main air port? Help? (Go to) Satamax Antone
[+] rocket mass heaters » fire box: insulated fire brick or not? (Go to) Marcus vandell
[+] rocket mass heaters » Connecting chimney of rocket mass heater in basement with existing wood stove on ground floor (Go to) David Livingston
[+] rocket mass heaters » Gonna start my first RMH soon. I have some questions. (Go to) Denny Romero
[+] rocket mass heaters » Gonna start my first RMH soon. I have some questions. (Go to) Denny Romero
[+] rocket mass heaters » RMH diagnosis/optimization help needed (Go to) Mark Tudor
[+] rocket mass heaters » Can I turn my standard fireplace into awesomeness? (Go to) Satamax Antone