permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • paul wheaton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
stewards:
  • Mike Jay
  • Jocelyn Campbell
  • Devaka Cooray
garden masters:
  • Steve Thorn
  • Dave Burton
  • Dan Boone
gardeners:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Mandy Launchbury-Rainey
  • Mike Barkley

Messages posted by Mark Kissinger or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] sepp holzer » Hope in a World of Crisis - Water Cycle Restoration (Go to) David Wieland
[+] greening the desert » Ideas on how to develop my Nevada parcel (Go to) Daniel Kaplan
[+] homestead » What is a fair price per acre for land? (Go to) James Freyr
[+] zero waste » *Welcome Elizabeth Fournier, author of The Green Burial Guidebook! (Go to) Carla Burke
[+] zero waste » Green Burial /Human Composting (Go to) Devin Lavign
[+] kids » Elementary school and eco village in Africa, and I'll take all the suggestions I can get! (Go to) connor burke
[+] recycling » What is it.... the game! Post unknown objects to ID... and to stump others! (Go to) eric fisher
[+] homestead » online calendar with 13 months of 28 days? (Go to) Zef Baggel
[+] composting » Composting food or plants with pesticides? (Go to) Suzanne Cornell
[+] wheaton laboratories » special Biological Reverse Kickstarter JUST for the permaculture bootcamp! (Go to) Taylor Simone
[+] wofati and earth berm » Kiva-style houses? (Go to) Simon Scott
[+] wofati and earth berm » Underground housing (Go to) Kai Walker
[+] natural building » Adaptations of Pit House, Earth Lodge, Hogan, Kiva (Go to) Miles Flansburg
[+] straw bale house » *Welcome Jim Reiland and Bob Theis, authors of Straw Bale Building Details! (Go to) Jim Reiland
[+] plant fibers » Homegrown Linen: transforming flaxseed into fibre - KICKSTARTER (Go to) r ranson
[+] recycling » A Variation on the What Is It Game: Can you find a picture of this device? (Go to) Pearl Sutton
[+] permaculture singles » How to meet girls. Things every young guy should know. (Go to) Jen Fan
[+] greening the desert » Playing on the level... (Go to) Tyler Ludens
[+] kids » Research for increasing soil health in school gardens (Go to) Kaci Rae Christopher
[+] books » The Permaculture Student 1 by Matt Powers (Go to) Mark Kissinger
[+] pasture » Pasture or browse? (Go to) Carson Albright
[+] intentional community » Looking for people to share my 9acre farm with. (Go to) Daniel Oconnor
[+] repair » Waste, Landfills and 'Throw Away' Engineering (Go to) Ivan Hawkes
[+] greening the desert » What are some uses for an arroya (dry creek/wash) that periodically morphs into a raging river? (Go to) Glenn Herbert
[+] greening the desert » Reforesting overgrazed plains (absentee) seeds surviving the cold and dry (Go to) Alex Arn
[+] meaningless drivel » Winter advice for people new to winter (Go to) Mark Kissinger
[+] plants » growing apples from seeds vs. cloning (Go to) Mark Kissinger
[+] greening the desert » Hot dry summers in northern NV (Go to) Mark Kissinger
[+] permaculture singles » How to meet men: Things every young lady should know (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] greening the desert » My task: turning barren land into a food garden for disempowered women and girls in India (Go to) Mark Kissinger
[+] greening the desert » What is the point of Nitrogen fixing trees without Inoculant? (Go to) Jeffrey McConnaughey
[+] homestead » Seeking Partnership to develop Rangeland Studies/Cultural Performance Center (Go to) Miles Flansburg
[+] digital market » Solar Dehydrator Plans - Combo Package download (Go to) Davin Hoyt
[+] upcycling » Re-purposing old hoses into pretty/useful things (Go to) Trace Oswald
[+] plants » Dry garden -- first attempt (summary) (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] rocket mass heaters » rocket mass heater for a 264 sqft RV? (Go to) Mark Kissinger
[+] permaculture » When I see it like this I've done SO LITTLE :( (Go to) Cindy Skillman
[+] pasture » Looking to begin to improve pasture (Go to) Sunny Baba