Karen Donnachaidh
Post     Subject: Dale is getting married --- To two women.

What a night and what a sight.
Dale got smashed. Oh,he was tight!
With Speedos blue and his face blood red
the girls and i sent Dale to bed.
The night still young, we gave Dale the slip and hit the pub
with his brother Chip.
Chip was suave, his brother did pale.
There's alot of difference between
Chip n Dale!
Dale Hodgins

I had completely forgotten about that night. Thanks for sharing those racy pictures. They were very nice. Oh my, that one by the hot tub made my heart skip a beat. Do you do yoga? Thank you again. ☺

We should probably get a prenuptial thing registered. Something that limits my liability to half of the lottery winnings. Your pick and shovel will be waiting by the cabin door.

I suppose we should contact immigration. How about the others. As first wife, they would be your subordinates. They could bring our meals to the hot tub.

Karen Donnachaidh

Dale,
I don't know how much you remember, it was a straight tequila night, but i was one of the sisters you wed. I've recently been informed of the $28 million you won in Lotto 649. I'll have my people call your people. Happy anniversary Darlin'!
Tyler Ludens

We should all take ourselves so seriously.

Dale Hodgins

Bump. John's farm animals joke, makes this a good one.
Michael Cox

Oh dear... very cruel...

I gave you some flags just to make sure everyone knows to be careful
Dale Hodgins

John Polk wrote:Indeed a cruel joke - your goats & chickens probably thought they were getting a break.

I wish I could get away with comments like that. :-o Good one John.

Amadean --- April fools is all over Europe some parts of Asia and the Americas and Australia.
Amedean Messan

John Polk wrote:Indeed a cruel joke - your goats & chickens probably thought they were getting a break.

Is April Fools an English speaking online phenomena? I missed out on a perfect opportunity to make a good joke.
John Polk

Indeed a cruel joke - your goats & chickens probably thought they were getting a break.

Dale Hodgins

So, it turns out it was a cruel April fools joke. They don't want to get married after all. The photos of their friends were gleaned from other people's facebook accounts. We're not allowed to name names, so you'll have to guess who it was.
Ann Torrence

Sometimes a sister wife to share the chores sounds really good. DH says one is all he can manage.
I've lived in Utah too long.
David Livingston

Have you become a vicar ? They can marry lots of people!

David
Burra Maluca

Congratulations Dale!

Just watch out in case their dad finds out and you have to knock him out with a golf club again.
Dale Hodgins

I met two very nice sisters on the forum last month and last night, we decided to get married. It's a long story which I will fill in tonight after work. Three of their friends may also join. This is great. I'm so happy.