Roy Hinkley
Post     Subject: PermaEthos - PDC

I'm way behind too
Julia Franke

I have not. this has fallen out of my priority list, and is currently on the back burner.
Ann Torrence

How's it going? Anyone working on their design yet?
Cassie Langstraat

Hey everyone! Happy to hear a bunch of you got into the PDC Jack and Joe are giving! Just thought I would drop by and mention that Jack, Joe, and Paul just recorded a podcast that covers TONS of details of PermaEthos and the PDC and all sorts of other stuff. Thought you all might be interested. Here it is:

Podcast 297 - PermaEthos Part 1
Podcast 298 - PermaEthos Part 2
John Merrifield

I'm in
Cj Sloane

I got my husband in on the 2nd round.
Ann Torrence

Me.
Nicholas Covey

So who all here got in? My invoice number was 907, but that apparently doesn't mean anything because of transaction errors.
John Merrifield

Jack has announced 500 more slots to open up soon at $500 each check it out:
http://www.thesurvivalpodcast.com/how-the-second-round-of-permaethos-pdc-sales-will-go/comment-page-1#comment-757545
Erik Little

Sheldon Nicholson wrote:It sold out in like two hours. 1000 people payed $300... thats $300000. A pretty good start for Perma Ethos I would say. Unfortunately I didnt manage to get in on time

Jack Spirko is a master marketer.

I believe he is going to open up some more slots for MSB members....check his site for more details.
Sheldon Nicholson

It sold out in like two hours. 1000 people payed $300... thats $300000. A pretty good start for Perma Ethos I would say. Unfortunately I didnt manage to get in on time

Jack Spirko is a master marketer.
Erik Little

Better hurry it is going fast...already up to 500+ have signed up.
Erik Little

Woohoo...if you are an TSP MSB Member or Brink of Freedom member (Josiah Wallingford - He was on one of Paul's podcast's) you can get early sign up for this PDC.

You can either pay $300 upfront or 3 -$115 payments.

Tons of future benefits for being a founding member, only 1000 will be able to be a founding member.

Permaethos