Before I spend money on another culture (I spent $20 already); the glass motel (because it has faucet tap below) has green algae-like mold on the surface of a gallon of brew-mix (tea-sugar-Sprouts 300 ml bottle kombucha drink); have I blown it and need to throw out the stuff, replace new mix with your even more expensive kombucha culture? I don't know if the present scroby has corby-green-martian-cheese mold in it ; probably contaminated. How could this have happened? You may reply off-site to email@example.com. Thank you, dear Kombuchans and Fermenters!
Squanch that. And squanch this tiny ad:
A rocket mass heater heats your home with one tenth the wood of a conventional wood stove