Davin Hoyt wrote:
Questions: 1) How many planned occupants? 2) How many baths? 3) What roof sheathing type? 4) Please provide your sketches via email.
Davin Hoyt wrote: ...
Questions: 1) Any outliers? 2) Concerns? 3) Can you see your work flow within this shop's orientation? 4) May I design custom beams to spread from South extent to North extent?
Tom Rutledge wrote:
1) which way is north in the diagram? ( ahh, it's in the first picture )
2) depending on the kind of metal work ( chromium, sanding, grinding, welding, etc ) . It might be good to get the food (green house) further from the contaminants.
3) The garden is rather far away from the kitchen / way out of zone 1, so it will not see as much use/care as if it was closer to the home.
4) is the pool natural or chemicly treated?
5) where do the water tanks go? ( a big pool is going to need a _lot_ of water storage to make up for evaporation )
6) solar hot water?
7) how does power get into the property?
8) at 1 acre, the property is about 150' x 300' or so? is that right?