• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • r ranson
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Anne Miller
  • Burra Maluca
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Mike Haasl
stewards:
  • James Freyr
  • paul wheaton
  • Jocelyn Campbell
master gardeners:
  • Steve Thorn
gardeners:
  • thomas rubino
  • Carla Burke
  • Greg Martin

Looking for a man whom I can share my passion

 
Posts: 5
  • Likes 5
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I am from the Philippines but working in Dubai as accountant. I love permaculture and done my permaculture design course years back in Bali, Indonesia.I have a goal setting up a permaculture tourism/wellness farm back home, and it is good to do it having a partner who shares same passion with me. Hope to meet a man who is responsible and loves farming. I am single and never been married.
 
pollinator
Posts: 188
38
dog trees books bee medical herbs
  • Likes 2
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi Elena,
Welcome to permies! You may want to put a picture, tell your age, etc., to give a bit more of an idea about you. I hope you find someone wonderful for you!
 
master steward
Posts: 6568
Location: Northern WI (zone 4)
1864
hunting trees books food preservation solar woodworking
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Also any relocation constraints that you may have.
 
pollinator
Posts: 2721
Location: Massachusetts, Zone:6/7, AHS:4, Rainfall:48in even Soil:SandyLoam pH6 Flat
218
forest garden solar
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
It looks like her dream is to set up a permaculture health resort back home in the Philippines. So that might be relocation constraints.
 
Elena Orapa
Posts: 5
  • Likes 4
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Elena Orapa wrote:I am from the Philippines but working in Dubai as Accountant. I love permaculture/ organic farming, and done my permaculture design course years back in Bali, Indonesia and organic agriculture course online from an open university in the Phils.I have a goal setting up a permaculture tourism/wellness farm back home, and it is good to do it having a partner who shares same passion with me. Aside from farming, I like cooking, dancing  (especially Latin dancing like bachata) fermentation,singing (Well, this is not surprising because this is part of our culture😀), travelling, etc.. I Hope to meet a man who is responsible and loves farming. I am 41, single and never been married.

EF3BB990-48C9-4879-B7B8-EBE385799B3C.jpeg
[Thumbnail for EF3BB990-48C9-4879-B7B8-EBE385799B3C.jpeg]
 
Elena Orapa
Posts: 5
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Annie Collins wrote:Hi Elena,
Welcome to permies! You may want to put a picture, tell your age, etc., to give a bit more of an idea about you. I hope you find someone wonderful for you!


Yes, I will do.Thank you Annie.Hoping to find a wonderful man.
 
Posts: 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Dear Elena,
My name is Louis 44yo, have been thinking and practicing going off the grid over the last 10 years.
I am kind, honest, fun, adventurous, outdoors type, I have over 25 years of construction skills, I
Love cooking, traveling dancing and having romance nights.
I’m looking to meet the right woman that have the same interests and passion of building a permaculture off the grid tourism/community farm.

I love your post looks like ours dreams and goals can be linked, if you want to keep chatting with me I will more than happy to hear from you🙏🏼.

Louis Bodzin
Masterjod6@gmail.com
Greece-2017-vacation.jpeg
Greece 2017 vacation
Greece 2017 vacation
Jaffa.jpeg
Jaffa
Jaffa
 
Elena Orapa
Posts: 5
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Louis Bodzin wrote:Dear Elena,
My name is Louis 44yo, have been thinking and practicing going off the grid over the last 10 years.
I am kind, honest, fun, adventurous, outdoors type, I have over 25 years of construction skills, I
Love cooking, traveling dancing and having romance nights.
I’m looking to meet the right woman that have the same interests and passion of building a permaculture off the grid tourism/community farm.

I love your post looks like ours dreams and goals can be linked, if you want to keep chatting with me I will more than happy to hear from you🙏🏼.

Louis Bodzin
Masterjod6@gmail.com


Hi Louis!Sorry, I only now have read your message. It is good to know someone like you who have the same interests with me. I will PM you.
Best regards,
Elena
 
Elena Orapa
Posts: 5
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Mike Haasl wrote:Also any relocation constraints that you may have.


Hello Mike!I think there is no issue with relocation.
 
Humans and their filthy friendship brings nothing but trouble. My only solace is this tiny ad:
Permaculture Voices 1, 2 and 3 - all 117 hours of video!
https://permies.com/t/voices123
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
Boost this thread!