My name is Hosna. I and my team are working on start-up business (GreenSuggest) engaged in clothes upcycling. Our product is an AR-based (augmented reality) software which I will describe now. In the application you can scan your old clothes and choose what do you want to remodel them to. After choosing the item, for example you picked to remodel your pants to bags, the application will show you the final bag and give you relative tutorials to remodel it yourself.
we are in the pre-launch state right now and your answers to questions below will be a great help for us to be able to clarify the market:
1. How important for you is to take simple actions for saving environment?
2. How important is for you to keep up with clothing fashion trends?
3. What do you your usually do with your old/old-fashioned clothes?
4. Have you ever sold/bought items of used clothing online?
5. Have you heard about clothes’ Up-cycling? What do you feel about it?
6. If you are already doing up-cycling, where do you get your needed tutorials?
7. What are the problems in your way of upcycling?
8. If there is an application with bunch of remodeling ideas customized to your taste and your items of clothing, would you like to test/use it?
Thank you for your time and you notice in our start-up.
Sunglasses. AKA Coolness prosthetic. This tiny ad doesn't need shades: