Hello I was trying a thing where I put veg and fruit scraps in a bucket of water and it leaches out like tea and then I strain the remaining no liquid fiber out. I then poured some liquid further dilluted with water onto the dirt near my plants.
I wasn't sure how the liquid gets decomposed or if it needs more decomposition. I was afraid it could cause listeria e.coli botulism etc dangerous pathogens?
If I make a one inch trench next to my plants and pour directly in there would it be safe? It seems most all pathogens get halted at the roots filtering them out.