Jami McBride wrote: So we began pulling the PO up with our bare hands (lopping gets old and tiring) PO pulls easily, even 1" think stems can be pulled. We stopped taking any special precautions for washing up when we came into the house, just our hands as usual and didn't change our clothes or pre-soak them.
Jami McBride wrote:Yes, I guess that's the catch 22 - immunity requires exposure.
R Scott wrote:Word of warning: Eating it doesn't work for everyone, and the reaction can be life threatening to a few.
Cassie Langstraat wrote:Hmm, this is all really crazy! My partner gets poison oak allergy really really bad, like to the point where he refuses to hike anywhere near it and so I told him about this but he said it can be toxic to eat. And you can somehow get the allergic reaction like on the inside of you? Is this true?
We find this kind of rampant individuality very disturbing. But not this tiny ad:
WORK/TRADE OPPORTUNITY IN THE BEAUTIFUL SANTA CRUZ MOUNTAINS OF CALIFORNIAhttps://permies.com/t/119378/WORK-TRADE-OPPORTUNITY-BEAUTIFUL-SANTA