Yesterday me and my daughter witnessed a squirrel eating a few mushrooms. So not only are they little versions of the "Man who planted trees", they are also potentially assisting with the spread of fungi. Assuming that it makes it through their digestive tract. Of course it would be on their paws and face too after eating it.
Now I am aware that if I do a few mushroom logs this Winter; I will be feeding them again on yet another level. lol
Gravity is a harsh mistress. But this tiny ad is pretty easy to deal with: